+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T New Houses on Wellgate

O/T New Houses on Wellgate

Noticed a new housing development on Wellgate on the old Kirkby site. Hope it helps breath new life into the area.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 21-02-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Lots of hopes for this. I know of one local business who said that the new houses opening will keep his business afloat.

This who live in the area, also keep your eyes open for the community litter picks.

Talking of developments I see that the water culvert between the council offices and NYS is being revamped.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Lots of hopes for this. I know of one local business who said that the new houses opening will keep his business afloat.

This who live in the area, also keep your eyes open for the community litter picks.
    Hope someone does something with the Masons Pub building. Beautiful building laying in ruins. The roof is off so it wont last long in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Hope someone does something with the Masons Pub building. Beautiful building laying in ruins. The roof is off so it wont last long in this state.
    Shame that. I suppose it closed years ago. I remember going to a folk club there back in the 1970s.

someone is developing the Masons...hence the roof off

The development across the road has had the sign up for an age so now sure why its been delayed

I wish the Cross Keys would be developed...the plans on the board outside have been there for an age.
    Best pub in Rotherham be tween 88-96.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    I wish the Cross Keys would be developed...the plans on the board outside have been there for an age.
    Best pub in Rotherham be tween 88-96.
    Why would you do that though Bri?

until the town is redeveloped these projects will be on hold

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Why would you do that though Bri?

until the town is redeveloped these projects will be on hold
    I thought someone posted on here that the Cross Keys was earmarked to be redeveloped as a homeless shelter/hostel?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    someone is developing the Masons...hence the roof off

The development across the road has had the sign up for an age so now sure why its been delayed
    Surely the roof is off because it caught fire?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast