+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Q O S roll call match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If I was to gamble, I’d say this draw gives us the best chance of winning the cup.

Aberdeen v Dhims
    Hearts v SEVCO/Killie
    Dundee Utd v Hibs
    Partick v ICT/Ross County.

If Celtic get as far as Hamdump then we’ll not beat them.

Maybe SEVCO V Dhims at the b@stard Garden would be ok too.
    I would agree with that,our best chance of beating the Tims is in the quarter final at home,albeit it’s a slim chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We have no chance under McInnes. He will sh!t the bed if we play Celtic again in the final. As you say a big if about getting there.
    Are you and your decent sorts heading to the golf club?
    What? To watch a cup final, I very much doubt that will be the case!
    If we get to Hampden we will probably be in one of the boxes, they have improved their wine selection at last.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If I was to gamble, I’d say this draw gives us the best chance of winning the cup.

Aberdeen v Dhims
    Hearts v SEVCO/Killie
    Dundee Utd v Hibs
    Partick v ICT/Ross County.

If Celtic get as far as Hamdump then we’ll not beat them.

Maybe SEVCO V Dhims at the b@stard Garden would be ok too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would agree with that,our best chance of beating the Tims is in the quarter final at home,albeit it’s a slim chance.
    I think so as well. We've had fairly easy draws over the years. So I fancy us to get them at Parkhead. Hopefully it's not the Huns.

Very difficult to play against a well organised back 10 today. QofTS kept it very tight and got everyone behind the ball barr Dobbie at every opportunity.

Very difficult to break that sort of defending and mentality. That said I thought GMS was extremely poor first half as was our final ball on numerous occasions.

No doubt that McGinn transformed the game. His introduction was a McInnes masterstroke. Instant impact and a very good finish too.

What a strike by Dobbie, doubt we'll see a better strike at Pittodrie this year. Absolutely tremendous and I had to chuckle at the QofTS fans chanting "your only here to see the Dobbie"! To be honest I'd pay to see that level of strike every day of the week. To beat a keeper of Joe's quality that easily and from that distance is tremendous.

Pretty pedestrian the first half but we stepped up when it mattered. Thought the white haired **** from QofTS was a dirty so and so, used his elbows a lot and got away with it, clattered both Hoban and Ferguson with the elbows.

We're through let's see what the draw throws up tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If we get to Hampden we will probably be in one of the boxes, they have improved their wine selection at last.

SF
    I was meaning after the match today.

A McInnes masterstroke? Wouldn't go that far myself. McGinn is a good player if he isn't starting we pretty much know he is coming on at some point. Fair play to DM for having the balls to make an early change though I guess.

As well as McGinn played, I thought the change of shape was as significant as the personel.
    The "fluid three" in behind Cosgrove just wasn't happening.
    Stewart needs a central (ish) role, I'd go as far as to say that, assuming Cosgrove is first choice number 9, May and Stewart can't play together........ irrespective of formation.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    As well as McGinn played, I thought the change of shape was as significant as the personel.
    The "fluid three" in behind Cosgrove just wasn't happening.
    Stewart needs a central (ish) role, I'd go as far as to say that, assuming Cosgrove is first choice number 9, May and Stewart can't play together........ irrespective of formation.
    Agree.
    If we play the 4-2-3-1, then they can’t play together as Stewart gets shunted wide where he’s far less effective.
    I’d sell May in the summer personally irrespective of whether we keep Stewart or not.
    Chronic lack of goals & zero confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF

Well if we don't get to the final, my disappointment will be tempered a little by the knowledge that I won't have to read any of your patronising crap with an "Enjoy the final" sign off as if you had provided us all with a final out of the goodness of your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well if we don't get to the final, my disappointment will be tempered a little by the knowledge that I won't have to read any of your patronising crap with an "Enjoy the final" sign off as if you had provided us all with a final out of the goodness of your heart.
    Hopefully we do get to the final and dare I say, lift silverware, if we do not, well, so be it,sadly as I’m desperate to see us do it ......however, I could not give 2 f ucks if you find a response of enjoy the final patronising in anyway whatsoever.

SF

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast