+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It isn’t opening up again...video not playing is what appears.
    Here is a good debate for us, who would you prefer in our team?

Or

Attachment 11991

I have been a critic of the donkey but I would pick him before Andrew Traffic Conesidine
    Sorry pal so here comes our first real disagreement, for me I would pick the above traffic cone every day of the week ahead of Mrs Cosgrove's young brat.
    Yes you have been a critic of the donkey (rightly so) I have pretty much been his harshest critic consistently on here and I continue to be, he had a wee rosy patch in December and I credited him for it, i don't think its any coincidence that his rosy patch came while we persevered with the donkey and Stevie May in the starting line up.

Back to yesterday the Donk was about as much use as a man short (showing many signs that normal service is being resumed) as was the case in last weeks horror show against St Midden despite getting the equalizer goal (sclaf) which should have been saved and normally would have been saved by any half decent keeper

Traffic cone on the other hand offers a bit of versatility to the team / squad when it is clearly as thin as it is, and he can chip in with a goal now and again

Opinions and all that pal, but I have said since day one when we signed the donkey that he is NOT the level or standard of player that we should be signing if we have any appetite or ambition to move the club on from where we are, it will not happen as long as our management continue to sign donkeys like him.

So its TC for me ahead of Hee Haw

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-02-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    You are overseas, it will not be available in the UK until later.
    Ahh that will explain it crooky.
    Think most folks will admit (and yes!!!! even RJ ffs) when they see it that it was a great tackle

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Ahh that will explain it crooky.
    Think most folks will admit (and yes!!!! even RJ ffs) when they see it that it was a great tackle

SF
    Just seen it on Red TV, it’s on the 4m 10s time. Yep, a great goal saving tackle indeed.

Sorry pal so here comes our first real disagreement, for me I would pick the above traffic cone every day of the week ahead of Mrs Cosgrove's young brat.
    Yes you have been a critic of the donkey (rightly so) I have pretty much been his harshest critic consistently on here and I continue to be, he had a wee rosy patch in December and I credited him for it, i don't think its any coincidence that his rosy patch came while we persevered with the donkey and Stevie May in the starting line up.

Back to yesterday the Donk was about as much use as a man short (showing many signs that normal service is being resumed) as was the case in last weeks horror show against St Midden despite getting the equalizer goal (sclaf) which should have been saved and normally would have been saved by any half decent keeper

Traffic cone on the other hand offers a bit of versatility to the team / squad when it is clearly as thin as it is, and he can chip in with a goal now and again

Opinions and all that pal, but I have said since day one when we signed the donkey that he is NOT the level or standard of player that we should be signing if we have any appetite or ambition to move the club on from where we are, it will not happen as long as our management continue to sign donkeys like him.

So its TC for me ahead of Hee Haw

SF
    I am not a fan of Traffic Conesidine as I am sure you are well aware...he has had an Aberdeen career like Darren Mackie and that says it all.
    Why McInnes changed from playing 2 up front in December to back to one for the visit of Celtic was typical McInnes but it didn’t help the donkey as he was very decent playing mostly along with Stevie May beside him. The donkey was poor on Saturday and I will give you that but Traffic Conesidine has had the most fortunate of luck stretching out over his Aberdeen career....never a decent defender in a million years and mostly crumbled in big occasions.
    I will see his tackle later but as you yourself say even a broken clock can get it right sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will see his tackle later but as you yourself say even a broken clock can get it right sometimes

Boom boom, what goes around comes around and all that, so getting my broken clock thrown back at me is class, fair play to you min.
    Good banter as always pal, and at the end of the day we both only want a winning team and to win things, and the way we are currently being held back by poor standard signings and more often than not poor tactics then I see a flaw in our plan to be a trophy winning team.
    Can you see if you can get me a cheap donkey fridge magnet pal, as the last eens broke

SF

Boom boom, what goes around comes around and all that, so getting my broken clock thrown back at me is class, fair play to you min.
    Good banter as always pal, and at the end of the day we both only want a winning team and to win things, and the way we are currently being held back by poor standard signings and more often than not poor tactics then I see a flaw in our plan to be a trophy winning team.
    Can you see if you can get me a cheap donkey fridge magnet pal, as the last eens broke

SF
    I thought you would like the broken clock bit of banter.
    Leave it with me and I will see if the do Sam Cosgrove fridge magnets. The DNA cash should still be aplenty so any other luxuries you fancy pal?

Great result yesterday and overall a decent enough performance in the process.

Considine deserves credit for goal saving challenge early on as that could have changed the course of the game.
    Ball was excellent, so many interceptions and tackles - he was better than Logan has been most of the season. Whether it was a one game wonder remains to be seen.
    Shinnie was very good again and I think some of our other players could learn from him to take a shot from outside the box more often.
    McLennan only seemed to come to life for about 10 mins before he went off - I'd keep him in the starting 11 for Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The first was also assisted by a defender (Ball)
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    ?
    Ball, passed the ball to Shinnie who side footed the ball into the net.
    Two defensive players contributing to our goals

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Great result yesterday and overall a decent enough performance in the process.

Considine deserves credit for goal saving challenge early on as that could have changed the course of the game.
    Ball was excellent, so many interceptions and tackles - he was better than Logan has been most of the season. Whether it was a one game wonder remains to be seen.
    Shinnie was very good again and I think some of our other players could learn from him to take a shot from outside the box more often.
    McLennan only seemed to come to life for about 10 mins before he went off - I'd keep him in the starting 11 for Wednesday.
    Good to see Considine get some credit.
    I thought he was our best defender yesterday.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast