+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I'm updating this before I lose myself in this lovely bottle of St Remy XO!

Notts npw up to 7th in the form table with 9 points from the last 6 games and a GD of +3. Yeovil now top the form table with 12 points following 3 wins on the bounce, which as we know started with a victory over Notts.

As for the points required for the ploy-off's or avoiding the drop the chart looks a little better this evening. Ardley's PPG for this season is now 1.27.

Attachment 13891

Right back to the celebrating, we haven't been able to do it much of late so I'm going to make the most of it!
    Thanks for doing this it’s a good indicator to review every week and is simple. Please keep it going throughout the season.

As a comparison to last season it took us until 6th November to get to 14 points.

On current PPG of 1.27 we would be on course to finish on 59 points which would have us finish in 14th place last season (where Chesterfield finished)

We would require 61 points from 35 matches to finish on 75 points which would have got a playoff place last season. So that’s 1.74 points per game.

17 points from the next ten games would need to be W5, D2, L3. That means based on the first ten games converting draws to wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    17 points from the next ten games would need to be W5, D2, L3.
    Really? Wouldn't winning four and drawing five of the next ten games also yield 17 points?

Joint 5th in the defence table now.

Joint 7th in the home record table.

Joint 10th in offence.

14th best away record.

I'm updating this before I lose myself in this lovely bottle of St Remy XO!

Notts npw up to 7th in the form table with 9 points from the last 6 games and a GD of +3. Yeovil now top the form table with 12 points following 3 wins on the bounce, which as we know started with a victory over Notts.

As for the points required for the ploy-off's or avoiding the drop the chart looks a little better this evening. Ardley's PPG for this season is now 1.27.

Attachment 13891

Right back to the celebrating, we haven't been able to do it much of late so I'm going to make the most of it!
    And a nice uptick making an appearance. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Joint 5th in the defence table now.

Joint 7th in the home record table.

Joint 10th in offence.

14th best away record.
    Will be interesting to see how these pan out. Good to see the defence is starting to get it together and we should really be making the prospect of playing at ML intimidating to our opponents not enticing so would be good to see that position increase which would also impact on the offensive table. I think away games in this league are always going to be a bit of a lottery.

Bromley Preview:

The Magpies travel to SE London on saturday to face a Bromley side brimming with confidence and yet to lose a game so far this season.

Bromley currently occupy 2nd place in the NL table on 23 points, 1 point behind the leaders Woking. They have 6 wins and 5 draws with a healthy +7 GD.

Unsurprisingly bookies appear to have The Ravens (also known as The Lillywhites) as close favourites considering their impressive start but it is worth noting that they are yet to face anyone with realistic top 7 credentials. Additionally they currently sit in 5th place in the last 6 games form table, just two places above Notts in 7th.

Notts league position remains finely balanced and depending on results elsewhere a win could see them in the top ten for the first time this season, likewise a defeat could mean being just a couple of points clear of the relegation zone.

Current odds:

William Hill currently have Bromley to win @ 13/10 | Bet365 have Notts to win @ 13/5 and a draw @ 5/2.

If your feeling positive about Notts William Hill are currently offering 5/1 for Notts win and BTTS or 16/1 for a Notts 2-0 correct score.

The Ravens or the Lilywhites ! There's a huge amount of confusion there, we should be able to take advantage.

Match 12 sees Notts drop to 12th place in the form table on 8 pts from 6 games with W2 D2 L2. We now find ourselves 16th in the league 3 points off the drop zone and 5 points off the play offs. Wrexham have a game in hand though and a win for them in that game would see us just one point off the relegation places.

Our next opponents Boreham Wood are starting to find a bit of form, are unbeaten in the last 3 and have leapfrogged us both in the league and the form table. Additionally our opponents on Saturday, Fylde have managed to get a much needed win yesterday which will give them some confidence when they visit The Lane for a game that could see the NL attendance record broken due to the Notts ticket offer.

Please accept my apologies but here is the updated points needed graph:

Name:  points_needed_match12.JPG
Views: 820
Size:  84.8 KB

Match 12 sees Notts drop to 12th place in the form table on 8 pts from 6 games with W2 D2 L2. We now find ourselves 16th in the league 3 points off the drop zone and 5 points off the play offs. Wrexham have a game in hand though and a win for them in that game would see us just one point off the relegation places.

Our next opponents Boreham Wood are starting to find a bit of form, are unbeaten in the last 3 and have leapfrogged us both in the league and the form table. Additionally our opponents on Saturday, Fylde have managed to get a much needed win yesterday which will give them some confidence when they visit The Lane for a game that could see the NL attendance record broken due to the Notts ticket offer.

Please accept my apologies but here is the updated points needed graph:

Name:  points_needed_match12.JPG
Views: 820
Size:  84.8 KB

It's our away record that's dragging us down, only four other clubs have collected fewer points on the road than us.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    It's our away record that's dragging us down, only four other clubs have collected fewer points on the road than us.
    Yep, that’s a good point UTM, only 5 points out of a possible 18 on the road so far this season. That would indicate NA’s propensity to set up more defensively/negatively away from home. From what I’ve seen so far this season we are so much better as a team when we take the game to the opposition.

NA was unfortunate that he was forced into three changes for yesterday’s game but I do think his fear of losing got the better of him meaning he wasn’t brave enough to bring Bird into the fray allowing McCrory to stay at left back. This would have meant the team would remain balanced and still maintain the attacking threat they displayed against Halifax.

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast