+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: More debt announced

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....

And the fact you had a not well disguised beef with Hardy. Your son/nephew/daughter/cousin/neighbour/yourself had not been given a chance to continue your path towards playing for Barcelona. And it was all Hardy’s fault.
    What a complete ****, you know nothing. On and on? Do you not realise we are now a non league club thanks to Hardy's attempts at playing FL Manager and making the club and himself a laughing stock, are you in denial?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The same thing happened under Trew but that was a long and slow decline.

With Hardy things have changed very quickly, it's only a year ago that we'd just made the play-offs, no manager had been sacked, no director had resigned and gates were at Munto levels. It was only when he got rid of Kewell that I began to think he'd lost the plot, but still hopeful he'd turn it around. 'That' tweet presumably was the point that most people changed their minds about him.
    I would say things started to go wrong well before that. There was the January transfer window he made a complete hash of, which probably cost us automatic promotion instead of settling for the play offs. There was also the fall out with Forest over Yates which prevented us from getting any more loan players, with Mansfield benefitting instead.

My conscience is clear. I couldn't stand Hardy from the start and I can't stand him now. One of the few things I've got right, though. Most of my other predictions are way off. I thought we might get promoted, this time last year! Stupid boy.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    What a complete ****, you know nothing. On and on? Do you not realise we are now a non league club thanks to Hardy's attempts at playing FL Manager and making the club and himself a laughing stock, are you in denial?
    No, I’m a very grounded individual. Where we are has nothing to do with people abusing you because of your monotonous posts. My post was directed solely at the reason folk gave you grief.
    Reality is you went on and on exactly as I described that’s why folk gave you grief.

Oh and which relative was it?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    No, I’m a very grounded individual. Where we are has nothing to do with people abusing you because of your monotonous posts. My post was directed solely at the reason folk gave you grief.
    Reality is you went on and on exactly as I described that’s why folk gave you grief.

Oh and which relative was it?
    Yes, I guess it must be very cold in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    We do realise where and what we are and who is to blame but we don't need to be told about it on every thread, it's depressing enough
    without you keep going on about it, give it a rest. PLEASE.

According to Notts we dont owe Crawley anything, as all was settled in december.. Has for Swindon, apparently there is an agreement between the clubs when the money is to be paid...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    According to Notts we dont owe Crawley anything, as all was settled in december.. Has for Swindon, apparently there is an agreement between the clubs when the money is to be paid...
    Oh god so now we owe Swindon Town money aswell ? What for ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Oh god so now we owe Swindon Town money aswell ? What for ?

I think Duzza means Creepy.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ot-owe-2979729

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Have we received the 300 grand Creepy owe us for taking Enzio off their hands yet?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast