+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post now..!

Post now..!

When its raw! Never mind leaving it till your all composed and reflective. Gutless.

Quick enough to post the other night as soon as the whistle went and shrews drew..

It was a gut wrencher for sure

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet View Post
    It was a gut wrencher for sure
    Yes it was. The first poster to say unlucky too deserves banning.

Where's Champs ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Where's Champs ?
    To be fair, this time I'm not aiming this at champs. He may have travelled. As for aucks, he'll only be getting out of bed soon and won't have seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Yes it was. The first poster to say unlucky too deserves banning.
    Calm down, Saxo. I've only just finished watching.
    "Unlucky"? Not the right word. Two glaring misses, and some poor decisions in the box, though. My 9-year-old grandson would have scored the header Williams missed.
    As BOTN said, "gut-wrenching"! I thought we'd done it, and then the Bristol player produced that fantastic shot.
    Both teams struggled with the ball on the floor a bit, but at least one of our quick counters should have led to goal.
    I thought it was a good idea, going to three at the back, and - to be fair - Samuel played well when he came on.
    Same old story, however: when you haven't got the second goal, the opposition sniff a chance and your own players started to hack the ball away instead of keeping control.
    What you haven't mentioned, Saxo, is Wigan's nil-nil draw. It's called "competitive sport". You can't always batter the opposition.
    I was a bit puzzled their player wasn't shown a second yellow card after the penalty.

Wigan are gone aucks. Our concern is shrews, and we've let them in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Wigan are gone aucks. Our concern is shrews, and we've let them in again.
    Only marginally. We are still in control.
    You aren't really taking my point, Saxo. It just isn't clockwork out there. Dack found it difficult to escape the marking, but still missed an excellent chance. It looked like a one-goal game throughout because both defences were very much in charge.
    Payne - your saviour - again added little. If anything, Samuel looked the better sub. Incidentally, I hope you're not one of those (plenty on the LT site) who thinks that going to three at the back is a negative tactic. In this case, it meant EB could push up.
    We've gone off the boil. It happens. But we are still not losing.
    There will be more surprises. Rochdale winning away at Peterborough with ten men? See what I mean?
    Just sit tight and enjoy the excitement.

I want Payne on the pitch ALONGSIDE Dack and Armstrong.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)