+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New badge

New badge

Next season we will probably have new owners, new manager, new coaches and new players and back room staff.

So should we have a new club badge, I can't think of much success with the present one (apart from a brief spell in D1)

I cling onto a little hope of staying up. A clean sweep through out the club and a new club badge.

Probably be playing in a re-named ground as well - “The Africaan Stadium” who knows

It'll be of a magpie with a yellow stripe down it's back

No. I hate it when clubs change their "badge". It should be a once in a generation change at most. I think Notts have had seven in the last forty years.

The new badge should be a Ruptured Duck flying over the Lane, A Truss & a Pair of Wellies for walking in all the Crap that's Roosting in the Lane.

The single magpie, perhaps some success might rub off it.

The badge is fine as it is, changing it isn't going to turn us into Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    The badge is fine as it is, changing it isn't going to turn us into Barcelona.

Certainly take your point. I'd just be happy to be turned into Notts County though.

You can change the badge as many times as you want. It doesn't change what gets served up on the pitch, or the fundamental problems the club has had for many years.

[QUOTE=ArabianNotts;39195769]The single magpie, perhaps some success might rub off it.[/Q

That is what was on Jimmy Sirrel's 1981/82 teams shirts which had broad strips were similar to last seasons shirt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast