+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T FAO CAM, Sota and CTMiller...

This is shoite weather isn't it, its my worst time of the year to be honest and the massive pollen counts have made my hayfever worse than Ive ever known it before.
    But as for the dreaded summer of '76, I was only 5 that summer but I do remember it and the standpipes at the end of the streets, and we had to queue up and carry our buckets of water. And I remember Yorkie water threatening the same in '95, I think we came very close to having them again that year because of the drought. But these last few days have been awfully hot and although I did moan when we had that freezing arctic blast not so long ago, I wish it would start getting cooler again!.

Serves you right for being a black pudding muncher 😂

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Serves you right for being a black pudding muncher 😂
    I do hope that’s not a euphemism for something else.

CAM, Sota and CT Miller. Apologies gentlemen but due to erratic work shift changes and my social life, I’ve not been able to reply to your posts. Rest assured I will do so when I have the free time. CT, no my friend I’m not state side my op is impending so this year to the states is cancelled.

Will drop private emails to you and CAM forthwith.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, Sota and CT Miller. Apologies gentlemen but due to erratic work shift changes and my social life, I’ve not been able to reply to your posts. Rest assured I will do so when I have the free time. CT, no my friend I’m not state side my op is impending so this year to the states is cancelled.

Will drop private emails to you and CAM forthwith.
    Brin, all in jest my friend. Let me know where you're up to when you get a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12