+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Italian election

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You appear to be getting a bit tetchy.....is that because every single media outlet out there, apart from the Guardian after commissioning a piece from from a media whore, have decided 5 Star spells trouble for the EU Mafia?

Further clarification not needed thanks....I have the incredible ability of reading the various press versions of the latest EU debacle.

I will enjoy watching the latest saga unfold....I have already formed my idea of the outcome.....so have you obviously.....we will see......until then, Pax Romanis Mr Driller

ps In rather a good mood, the new swimming pool is coming along nicely, Walmart have a special on pool umbrellas, the kind that you crank open and closed, plus I picked up 60 odd litres of Indio Ale on special offer as well, for the weekend, along with a 4 litre carafe of rather nice white wine that I am currently quaffing .......nothing can spoil my weekend in Tarkersville....I love everyone...in a non~gay kinda way obviously.
    You forget the Guardian is the bible and always tells the truth

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You forget the Guardian is the bible and always tells the truth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOgV6Fvc8wc

Yep

Wow full marks to Tricky and i961pie for the Pavlovian response to the word 'Guardian'.

Low marks to you both for being able to read and comprehend a thread on a message board, unless you wanted to take my side against Tarquin, which I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You appear to be getting a bit tetchy.....is that because every single media outlet out there, apart from the Guardian after commissioning a piece from from a media whore, have decided 5 Star spells trouble for the EU Mafia?

Further clarification not needed thanks....I have the incredible ability of reading the various press versions of the latest EU debacle.

I will enjoy watching the latest saga unfold....I have already formed my idea of the outcome.....so have you obviously.....we will see......until then, Pax Romanis Mr Driller

ps In rather a good mood, the new swimming pool is coming along nicely, Walmart have a special on pool umbrellas, the kind that you crank open and closed, plus I picked up 60 odd litres of Indio Ale on special offer as well, for the weekend, along with a 4 litre carafe of rather nice white wine that I am currently quaffing .......nothing can spoil my weekend in Tarkersville....I love everyone...in a non~gay kinda way obviously.
    I don't pay much attention to the English language media because I probably have a better understanding of Italian politics than they do. M5S spells trouble for the EU in a way because there are certain issues they want to change EU policy on (fiscal compact, immigration - although the outgoing Italian government has already changed that to a large extent, the problem now is deporting the ones who haven't been given refugee status - and some aspects of trade) but they want to resolve these problems from the inside rather than throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Quite a sensible strategy in my view.

As you can see they are populists and they change their mind to suit what they think people will vote for (their policy on vaccines is a perfect example ) but at the moment the situation is as described above.

I was getting tetchy because you didn't seem to be able to understand what I was explaining to you. You still haven't accepted it explicitly, but you have stopped taking potshots based on patchy knowledge of the question in hand garnered from Wikipedia and declared peace, which I suspect is as close as we'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Wow full marks to Tricky and i961pie for the Pavlovian response to the word 'Guardian'.

Low marks to you both for being able to read and comprehend a thread on a message board, unless you wanted to take my side against Tarquin, which I doubt.
    You accuse 61 and myself of being conditioned? lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

You do not get the irony of that. Listen to the video again, you just proved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

You do not get the irony of that. Listen to the video again, you just proved it.
    I can't listen again, I didn't listen to it the first time, I always ignore your links because I think you are extremely lazy and don't take the time to read threads and articulate your point of view, you just dump a load of links and copy and paste text.

Another reason I never click on them is that after your white supremacism faux pas I don't want to end up on an MI5 watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Hahahaha.....Pat Condell having a rant

Guardian readers are feckless, patronising, smug pinheads with narrow views ......and see all non~Guardian readers as right~wing facists...mmmmm...they are usually Liberal and educated, bleeding~hearts who latch onto the latest "cause" with sheep~like intensity but actually cause 10 times the damage by stifling open discussion.....mmmm

Middle~aged or aging laptop warriors wearing a Che Guevara t~shirt, occupying a cosy bubble of like~minded lefties, living happily with a decent pension pot and sending their kids to exclusive schools whilst pontificating about the poor, impoverished, masses who are sooo misunderstood and misrepresented......never ever simply just more stupid than the rest of us...of course their golden rule is not to call them simply stupid because that will damage their self~esteem.......ouch.

They view anyone who attacks Islam as a racist bigot...mmmm....plus several other comments that I cannot repeat for fear of another ban!!

That was just his opening remarks.....the finale of "do not read the Guardian because it will leave a smear of filth upon your soul" was a little OTT.....I read it daily, so that I can try to understand the "other" side....obviously I shower afterwards and scrub my soul so it is squeaky clean.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    qed
    I knew a bloke who thought he knew it all, wouldn't have anything of what anyone else had to say. After listening to his crap he would always end with qed . He was a complete k**b as well.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I knew a bloke who thought he knew it all, wouldn't have anything of what anyone else had to say. After listening to his crap he would always end with qed . He was a complete k**b as well.
    You don’t have to put asterisks in knob. And it’s actually spelt, in the context you mean it, nob. You don’t have to put asterisks in that either.

I’ve always been told that the navy is for lads who are too fick to join the RAF, but you certainly prove me wrong on that score Sailor Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Bit harsh on Trickytreesreds.

No actually I take that back, it's pretty accurate.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast