+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team vs Burton

Team vs Burton

Blackman

Basham Stearman O'Connell

Baldock Lundstram Fleck Stevens

Duffy Brooks

Sharp

SUBS
    Moore
    Wright
    Leonard
    Evans
    Holmes
    Donaldson
    Wilson

Need some height in midfield and Lunny brings that with goals unlike Evans

Quote Originally Posted by gallonofmagnet View Post
    Blackman

Basham Stearman O'Connell

Baldock Lundstram Fleck Stevens

Duffy Brooks

Sharp

SUBS
    Moore
    Wright
    Leonard
    Evans
    Holmes
    Donaldson
    Wilson
    Why no LEON?Leon's trained today apparently. I think Evans will play in midfield.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Why no LEON?Leon's trained today apparently. I think Evans will play in midfield.UTCB
    Not scored in about 38383 games needs to be dropped anyway and Evans is a good player but we need more than a passer.

whatever system we play i really think weve got to be starting brooks weve nowt to lose now and he could be the one that gives us that bit of spark back mind think chris will stick with 3 5 2 big week this utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by gallonofmagnet View Post
    Not scored in about 38383 games needs to be dropped anyway and Evans is a good player but we need more than a passer.
    I think Lundy's a good player but i think Lee Evans will play and the DUFFmeister will replace Lundy.I don't see us only havin Billy up top and if Leon's fit he'll play in my opinion.UTCB

seeing as we need 2 wins in these 2 home games might it not be an idea not to play a holding midfielder play all our offensive midfielders and just go for it lets be reyt its the last throw of the dice this week

We have to play Duffy, Brooks and Clarke. I would but Billy on the bench and bring him on later. Clarke and Brooks up front. I would go Fleck, Duffy and Lunny in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    seeing as we need 2 wins in these 2 home games might it not be an idea not to play a holding midfielder play all our offensive midfielders and just go for it lets be reyt its the last throw of the dice this week
    I tend to agree. We've reached shtye or bust time. No room for draws.

'A feint heart never won fair lady...'

Anyone notice Saturday how many players in our team wearing these new red football boots were slipping and sliding throughout the game cant remember to many Ipswich players doing the same I dont play now but wondered what tread they have compared with the old stud type boot perhaps some of you playing today might use them and can comment on them UTB