+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crewe Alexandra FC 24.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowpie View Post
    Couldn't go to the game today because of surgery i had in the week. Watching this is more painful
    Cameron, bostock Crowley and macca might as well be laid next to me. Bostock looks like he can't be arsed. should've closed down cross from corner
    i keep banging on about him but Caneron is sunday league at best, no challenge for the header and just shrugs his shoulders, he's pathetic
    Crowley looks like a lost sheep, no energy to create space. And macca just doesn't look at it, misconstrol. out of position. header straight at keeper.
    We are sooooo easy to play against, just close us down
    All the posts to half time = very depressing.

Sutton must be very hopeful of picking up three points on Tuesday.

Equaliser for Morecambe at home to Grimsby puts us into the bottom half, 13th.

Bet Sutton are, esp considering they have already thumped us 5 -1 earlier this season

JB the same as Didzy, nothing positive coming out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Equaliser for Morecambe at home to Grimsby puts us into the bottom half, 13th.
    Well at least we will not be relegated whtever happens, but god the recruitment team have to basically install a whole new team in defense and mid field, there prob only 5 ish Notts players that are any good

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Simply not true mate. We had alrady started playing crap under LW - we were thumped by Tranmere 4-2 on new years day.
    In defense of SM , we lost to Mansfield and losing to crew now, a point against Barrow all top teams, barring Gillingahm
    It is true we hardly lost at ML under LW under this guy we just hardly look like winning.

I know some dont like LW but he is levels above this guy and its clear to see.

[QUOTE=legs77;40456166]It is true we hardly lost at ML under LW under this guy we just hardly look like winning.

I know some dont like LWNot but he is levels above this guy and its clear to see.[/QUI d

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    It is true we hardly lost at ML under LW under this guy we just hardly look like winning.

I know some dont like LW but he is levels above this guy and its clear to see.
    Nothing to do with liking LW - its fact we had started playing crap under Lw before he left

A big gap has suddenly opened up between us and the play offs. 1 point at the start of play, it's now 4 thanks to Gillingham taking the lead v Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Nothing to do with liking LW - its fact we had started playing crap under Lw before he left
    We also won our last two home games by big scores under him and were in a play off place too that is a fact.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast