+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 days left....

3 days left....

of the transfer window and what business have we done? We have let a player go and although he was proving to be no great shakes Sako was an option. So we have lost two attacking options with him and Barnes going. We needed more options when we had them both so now we are really struggling in my opinion. Unless the club pulls something special out of its ass at the last minute I think our season is gonna flounder and then it will be even harder next season. I'm so fed up with Albion always poncing about, names getting mentioned by club and media and nothing actually coming to fruition. No doubt BD will be making a statement along the lines of we tried so hard to get players in but it was not to be. But I am confident in what we have at the club already and we move on. Bo**ux.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    of the transfer window and what business have we done? We have let a player go and although he was proving to be no great shakes Sako was an option. So we have lost two attacking options with him and Barnes going. We needed more options when we had them both so now we are really struggling in my opinion. Unless the club pulls something special out of its ass at the last minute I think our season is gonna flounder and then it will be even harder next season. I'm so fed up with Albion always poncing about, names getting mentioned by club and media and nothing actually coming to fruition. No doubt BD will be making a statement along the lines of we tried so hard to get players in but it was not to be. But I am confident in what we have at the club already and we move on. Bo**ux.
    As you say Joy 3 days left so something could happen , but like 90% of us on here we know nothing will probably happen , + we've heard all the bull **** excuses before same old boring crap .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    As you say Joy 3 days left so something could happen , but like 90% of us on here we know nothing will probably happen , + we've heard all the bull **** excuses before same old boring crap .

Why would anything happen to take the Yen out of the tight k unts pocket and for Big Dave to lose his chums! You can bet your bottom dollar with Livermore back on Saturday, young Harper will be dropped which is most likely why he played at Brighton. The sweet left foot |( three years ago ) won't warm the bench much and he's a great CM in Big Dave's mince pies! You can't make it up!!!

Do you really think Big Dave will hassle and stamp his feet at that w anker Jenkins for reinforcements. We will most likely sign another loan and he will be "bigged up"

We are where we are and Wolves are where they are - for a reason! It's called ambition and investment to which we have none.

Recruitment team at West Brom - is that the Chief Steward looking for junior match day stewards at £20 a pop!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Why would anything happen to take the Yen out of the tight k unts pocket and for Big Dave to lose his chums! You can bet your bottom dollar with Livermore back on Saturday, young Harper will be dropped which is most likely why he played at Brighton. The sweet left foot |( three years ago ) won't warm the bench much and he's a great CM in Big Dave's mince pies! You can't make it up!!!

Do you really think Big Dave will hassle and stamp his feet at that w anker Jenkins for reinforcements. We will most likely sign another loan and he will be "bigged up"

We are where we are and Wolves are where they are - for a reason! It's called ambition and investment to which we have none.

Recruitment team at West Brom - is that the Chief Steward looking for junior match day stewards at £20 a pop!
    Like i said AL nothing will probably happen🔝

We have signed Holgate on loan. All the clubs are the same it's like selling a house, we all in a big chain.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    We have signed Holgate on loan. All the clubs are the same it's like selling a house, we all in a big chain.

Yes but other contending teams have better players than HRK and Brunt in CM, and more pace, plus managers who have more tactical nous than Big Dave. That's the difference!

I will be so pissed off if Big Dave drops Harper on Saturday with Livermore back, but can see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Yes but other contending teams have better players than HRK and Brunt in CM, and more pace, plus managers who have more tactical nous than Big Dave. That's the difference!

I will be so pissed off if Big Dave drops Harper on Saturday with Livermore back, but can see it happening.
    Prepare to be pissed off Al. I think it's a certainty.

How many windows have West Brom over the past few seasons not brought any players in but let some go, making a profit for somebody or other, bloody annoying.

I have never even bothered checking transfer news since January 1. I have got used to it over the years. We never showed ambition during 8 years in the Prem and we are rightly where we deserve to be.

Only Jeremy Peace could sell us to a billionaire who is actually tighter than himself.
    I think it was Jezzas last laugh at our expense.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I have never even bothered checking transfer news since January 1. I have got used to it over the years. We never showed ambition during 8 years in the Prem and we are rightly where we deserve to be.

Only Jeremy Peace could sell us to a billionaire who is actually tighter than himself.
    I think it was Jezzas last laugh at our expense.

Complete joke!!! My crystal ball says that when we start falling apart it will all be Big Dave's fault! Nobody ever blames that tight little yellow ****! Problem is - without strengthening the squad and the tactical inexperience of Big Dave, we will struggle!

Looks like HRK and Brunt have jobs for life! Harper will be sidelined on Saturday with Livermore back as Brunt won't be dropped.

PS - is there any point anyway getting promotion with this squad as who would you keep? Even Johnstone is not a patch on Foster by a country mile!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)