+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eton Rules Ok?

Great track Norder

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Great track Norder

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0
    that Certainly Is....Casper - or as the Bozo might say as he slips in a distracting dazzlement - Optimum Supellectilem

You don't have to follow me
    Only you can set me free
    I sell the things you need to be
    I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
    I'm the cult of personality
    I exploit you still you love me
    I tell you one and one makes three
    I'm the cult of personality

....added to the Music thread.

Cheers !

Our new Home Secretary is the one and only "Hang 'em High", backstabbing, super bitch Pritti Patel. Could anyone actually makes this bollox up..?

Attachment 13329

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Our new Home Secretary is the one and only "Hang 'em High", backstabbing, super bitch Pritti Patel. Could anyone actually makes this bollox up..?

Attachment 13329
    They are all the new actors draughted in to make it look like a new start-but the script will be the same as it always is with Lib/Lab/Con.They are just playing out what their paymasters are telling them to.The vicars daughter will now be rewarded for abject failure in her political years with the usual remuneration.Boris is the next fall guy.

Poor Jezza, Boris ripped him up for arse paper today, and his stooge McDonald as well, the London budget forger. Jezza is a bit of a dunce, he can't think on his feet, but he was lucky that May was as slow-witted as he was, and just as inept at the dispatch box. That now changes, PMQs will be a nightmare for Jezza as Boris rips the silly old fool to shreds. It'll be great fun....while it lasts, which may not be very long.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Poor Jezza, Boris ripped him up for arse paper today, and his stooge McDonald as well, the London budget forger. Jezza is a bit of a dunce, he can't think on his feet, but he was lucky that May was as slow-witted as he was, and just as inept at the dispatch box. That now changes, PMQs will be a nightmare for Jezza as Boris rips the silly old fool to shreds. It'll be great fun....while it lasts, which may not be very long.
    All I saw was an arrogant, blustering old Etonian bullying a pensioner in his full show off mode. Frankly, I expected nothing less.

All I saw was an arrogant, blustering old Etonian bullying a pensioner in his full show off mode. Frankly, I expected nothing less.
    Make your mind up BT is he the all seeing - knowing oracle of the last few years or an OAP who’s bullied in politics.

I actually think if Boris boxes clever he could do quite well, the Brexit debarcle could well be the making of him.

He’s a little bit Trump esq in that you know he’s going to get stuff wrong and speak out of turn now and again but overall he might just
    Sort the country out.

Another overly privileged millionaire from Eton hits Number 10. Jesus phucking wept, this eejit doesn't even know how to post a packet of kippers...

Attachment 13299
    Missed this earlier BT

It should read Eton rules UK

PMQs used to be required viewing for me BT, it was often brilliant entertainment, you might not have wanted to buy a used car off either of them but Blair and Cameron could put on a show, it was worth watching. The last three years have been turgid, two dullards who did little more than quote lists of dodgy stats at each other, I stopped watching it, it was boring and pointless. Watching Britain Trump yesterday was a breath of fresh air, he was like a force of nature, the Tories were roaring him on and the looks on the faces of the Labour Front Bench said it all, they didn't know what had hit them. The Mogster, in his own understated way, was even better later on, at last we might have a Tory government worthy of the name, we've even got a hanger and flogger back in the Home Office. This should have the infantile lefties howling and squealing again, which is what I like to see after all. Makes my day.

Be afraid...

Attachment 13333

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)