+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derek McInnes sacking eleven v Kilmarnock SCOTTISH CUP

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I was meaning it’ll be Motherwell v Killie
    So was I 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They will feel it in Season tickets (again) after going out the cup away to Killie and not qualifying for europe
    I have a sense of deja vu with your prediction

There is no evidence in the last weeks to back this up but I feel that a mini-revival might be in the offing.

I think we'll get a win at Hamilton and go through the replay too. I also have a hunch that we might see a much closer match next Sunday. This will be one of the few games in our domestic season where having both McGeouch and Ojo in the starting XI will be beneficial. I think it's going to be tight with either a draw or a one goal winning margin to the plastic paddies.

What I'm convinced won't happen his three defeats. If that were to happen then I would assume that players aren't giving McInnes 100% and that he won't last until the end of the season.

Our names on the cup.

I presume Celtic got Sevco in the draw tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    There is no evidence in the last weeks to back this up but I feel that a mini-revival might be in the offing.

I think we'll get a win at Hamilton and go through the replay too. I also have a hunch that we might see a much closer match next Sunday. This will be one of the few games in our domestic season where having both McGeouch and Ojo in the starting XI will be beneficial. I think it's going to be tight with either a draw or a one goal winning margin to the plastic paddies.

What I'm convinced won't happen his three defeats. If that were to happen then I would assume that players aren't giving McInnes 100% and that he won't last until the end of the season.
    Can I have some of the happy juice you have been drinking please

Hamilton have made it very difficult for both celtic and sevco in the last couple of weeks only lots of late goals making the scorelines unbalanced. You may be right that we will win but it will be another dreadfully grim game.

In six away games this year celtic have scored 3,4,4,3, 3 and 2 conceding just 3 goals in those 6 games. I see no reason whatsoever for that trend not to continue next Sunday and fully expect a spanking from them

Killie next week will be a toss of a coin between two woeful teams and could very well go to penalties. Whether Chris Burke is back could make a difference to them. We won't have anyone available that wasn't yesterday that will improve us.

I don't see too much evidence that McInnes has lost the dressing room but for sure he is getting nowhere near enough out of the squad he has available to him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I have a sense of deja vu with your prediction
    Yeah we will probablly mink in because it will be a sevco v the pigs scottish cup final

How did the last Euro campaign go again. Wasnt really worth it

Guaranteed season ticket downturn though
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-02-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Our names on the cup.
    First time I went to the Hampden museum, I made a bee-line for the displayed Cup to check that these Dons-hating SFA ****s hidna telt the engraver “just carve ‘Rangers’ on it. Those sheepie ****s will never notice”.

1947, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1990 are all present and correct.

Could you fill in some detail of the 47 final, DD - it’s the only een I didna attend? Cheers min.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Yeah we will probablly mink in because it will be a sevco v the pigs scottish cup final

How did the last Euro campaign go again. Wasnt really worth it

Guaranteed season ticket downturn though
    Wasn't really worth it? Maybe in your opinion.
    I far prefer it to the League cup group stages

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Spot on. Killie should definitely be regarded as favourites for this tie as we don’t look like scoring at all. Blowupsheep was right all along regarding Cosgrove....he has looked absolute rubbish since the turn of the year and because of it we are doing very very little in the way of being dangerous to the opposition we play. It’s not all Cosgrove’s fault but he is supposedly a £3-5m striker so I expect a bit more from him. The Anchor Man is ruining the player and his performances are showing it up big time.
    That post is worse than your usual stream of consciousness and completely contradictory. All excited because you think McInnes is going to get the dunt.

Newsflash ! He isn't going anywhere.

This is the first season I haven't been to a game. The football is eyewateringly bad. It's the hope that kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    That post is worse than your usual stream of consciousness and completely contradictory. All excited because you think McInnes is going to get the dunt.

Newsflash ! He isn't going anywhere.

This is the first season I haven't been to a game. The football is eyewateringly bad. It's the hope that kills you.
    I wouldn't be so sure.
    I think the odds must be on for a summer departure.
    He'll need some turnaround to change the odds.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast