+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich plan Kieffer recall

Big Mick may not even be at Ipswich in January if he keeps upsetting the fans/Chairman
    A large amount don't want him there even before his comments this week about renewing his contract..
    Poor timing as there loss to Norwich at the weekend.

Correct Caytonmiller regarding big Mick, my sentiment exactly, McCarthy'.job is not safe with the Ipswich results, fans getting their backs up, with the team, while knowing there is a player on their books at NYS, McCarthy has to cover himself, get Moore back & hope he can get goals in the championship.
    It works 2 ways, Moore a success for Ipswich keeps McCarthy in a job, if it doesn't work out, Moore could end back in division 1, & big Mick out of a job.

When we got Moore on loan I said we needed a striker in of our own, a few on here said no striker wanted, then Hirst from Sheffield was mentioned, has I said again a loan player who could be called back.
    I thought Craig Davies would be a good buy for the Millers, he leads the forward line well, we have Ball, but hes not a out & out centre forward, before miss I would go for Hanson at United, perhaps pick him up for £150,000.

Davies seen better days. Hanson is limited. I want a striker who can step up to the Championship.

McCarthy is pulling all the strings. But on here it's like good old Mick.

Most on here didn’t give KM much of a chance when we signed him.
    Same with Proctor then he gets injured and becomes a big miss.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Davies seen better days. Hanson is limited. I want a striker who can step up to the Championship.

He's pulling the strings because Moore is his player. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Emmanuel was said by the Ipswich fans to be the one of the two to make it with Moore the make weight. Roles reversal I'd say.

You're always quick to say you don't want us to sign certain players, Who would you sign who's good enough for the championship who we realistically could get then?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He's pulling the strings because Moore is his player. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
    Are most people on here that naïve. I don't like being taken for granted. That's all McCarthy is doing. Good old Rotherrum. Get me Moore fit then I'll keep him or sell him to the highest bidder. Next 2 months are we going to be cheering a player who won't be here after January. I won't be. He could go now for me if we could sign a replacement.

Replacement. Signing not loan. Chrstian Doidge. Forest Green.
    Last edited by gwru; 27-10-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Are most people on here that naïve. I don't like being taken for granted. That's all McCarthy is doing. Good old Rotherrum. Get me Moore fit then I'll keep him or sell him to the highest bidder. Next 2 months are we going to be cheering a player who won't be here after January. I won't be. He could go now for me if we could sign a replacement.
    Once again, i'm just about speechless.....

Replacement. Signing not loan. Chrstian Doidge. Forest Green.
    And what makes you think he'll be able step up to the championship? I'm not saying he can or can't as I've never seen him play. Have you watched a lot of him or is it just another guess with nothing to back it up?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast