+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Stoke City Match Thoughts

Problem is we as supporters can't do a thing about it even if attendances fall dramatically next season these Rsoles will not give 2 sh*tes and that's what hurts

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Problem is we as supporters can't do a thing about it even if attendances fall dramatically next season these Rsoles will not give 2 sh*tes and that's what hurts
    Best just sit back and suck it up then .

This is what the fking spreadsheet is doing and the worst thing is that these prats won't back down on it. They've killed the fans dedicated support and expectations and the club just for a few pieces of gold. What gets me is that a good team in the championship is easier to sell and these Rsoles don't give a fk which lg we're in it just doesn't make sense to me
    I think you might find it's for more than just a few pieces of gold Dools

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    But doesnt that hurt when the lifeblood of any team has to do that, because of a disgraceful set of owners who've got money to burn, but they just dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    But doesnt that hurt when the lifeblood of any team has to do that, because of a disgraceful set of owners who've got money to burn, but they just dont care.
    If fans as a collective simply do nothing then they end up with the club they deserve .

If nobody is prepared to hold them to account then so be it .

Simple as that really .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I haven't suck it up because I've not been since these owners took over and have certainly confirmed their intentions and looks like I've definitely made the right decision and seeing on Quest tonight at 1-4 the supporters leaving with nearly 1/2 hour to go looks like I'm not the only one to give it a fkem tablet

I haven't suck it up because I've not been since these owners took over and have certainly confirmed their intentions and looks like I've definitely made the right decision and seeing on Quest tonight at 1-4 the supporters leaving with nearly 1/2 hour to go looks like I'm not the only one to give it a fkem tablet
    You stated that the supporters can't do a thing which in my mind is an admittance of defeat .

That would be sucking it up .

I'm quite prepared to pay £26 and walk out on 21 minutes at the next home game , absolutely no problem at all , we could be 3-0 up and I'd still walk out if there was a big enough collective .

Would you ?

Animal it's not a question of admitting defeat in my mind it's just my way of not contributing to these money grabbing charletons although my heart will always be for BFC and NOT bfchein and their spreadsheet they have the supporters by the short and curlys, protests or anything else will mean nothing to them as they hold all the cards

Animal it's not a question of admitting defeat in my mind it's just my way of not contributing to these money grabbing charletons although my heart will always be for BFC and NOT bfchein and their spreadsheet they have the supporters by the short and curlys, protests or anything else will mean nothing to them as they hold all the cards
    I was brought up to believe that if you care deeply about something then you fight for what you believe in .

Just exactly how hard is this , feckin hell , turn up vent your anger and make your feelings known .

They have all all the cards ..... really !!

They have nothing without us , absolutely zilch , nothing , feck all .

They own the club but it's heart n soul belongs to us .

Give me a collective to work on and I'm on this all day long , nobody but nobody beats a large collective of fans .

They have the ownership but the real clout lies with us .

The Chinese are a stubborn bunch, and they have an ability to ignore criticism.
    Ask the people of Hong Kong. They just pretend it's not happening.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast