+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Away to Peterborough tickets on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’m looking forward to this one. They’ve just sold their best player but will be fired up after what we did to them at NYS.

See you there.
    Buddy, who's this player you're on about? can't find anything on Ivan Toney?????

2-1 Millers win

SCOTT OLDHAM
    Joe Clark and Oliver Jackson
    Fourth Official : Nicholas Cooper
    Last edited by millertop; 20-01-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Another £26 For them seats or are we in posh ones?

The match at The Weston Holmes Stadium on Saturday 25th January is a 3.00pm kick off

Tickets will be sold in the following order:

9am Tuesday 7th January

Tickets are on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 8th January

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 13th January

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

Tickets go OFF sale at the AESSEAL New York Stadium at 4pm on Friday 24th January. All ticket sales and returns will need to be completed by this time and there will be no refunds after this time.

The prices for this fixture are:

Adult 22-64: £26

Senior 65 and over: £21

Young Adult 18-21: £17

Under 18: £10

Under 12: £5

Proof of concessions will need to be shown at the time of purchase and also on the turnstiles on the day of the game. Should anyone not be able to provide the proof of concession at the turnstiles then they will be refused entry with no refund.

There are 8 wheelchair and carer seats available priced as above with a free carer. Ambulant disabled supporters can purchase tickets priced as above with a free carer. Supporters who are in receipt of the higher rate of DLA or the enhanced rate of PIP can claim a free carer.

There are 2 accessible car parking spaces available to purchase for £5. Supporters will be able to book these from 10am on the Monday before the fixture by calling 01733 865674. After these spaces have been allocated, supporters will be able to drop off at the stadium and then there is a car park across the road to park in. There is a slight charge for this car park which is payable on the day.
    Just over 1,000 sold

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Buddy, who's this player you're on about? can't find anything on Ivan Toney?????
    Charlton had agreed a price for Maddison but they wouldn’t pay the wages he wanted so the move is off. Looks like he’s had bad advice off of his agent or he fancies himself as a big time Charlie.

Ferguson has put him on gardening leave.

Will he?

Darragh MacAnthony

Verified account

@DMAC102
    Jan 18
    More
    Let me break my usual Saturday silence to answer the critics/experts: I have so much confidence in manager/staff/players that if we don’t achieve the play offs this season I’ll step down as Chairman

Marcus Maddison latest
    Darren Ferguson has told Marcus Maddison that he's no longer part of his plans at Peterborough United.

Several Championship clubs have expressed an interest in Maddison, with Boro understood to be one of the clubs who like the 26-year-old.

Charlton had a bid accepted but couldn't agree terms with the attacking midfielder, while tomorrow's visitors to the Riverside Birmingham are also said to have triggered Maddison's release clause, thought to be in the region of £2m.

Maddison has been one of the stand-out players in League One with Posh but Ferguson now wants closure, with the attacker out of contract this summer.

0_Peterborough-United-v-Bradford-City-Sky-Bet-League-One.jpg
    Marcus Maddison(Image: Getty Images)

He told London News Online : “It’s quite simple in terms of where it is with Marcus. We’ve now had two clubs have bids accepted and he’s free to speak to both clubs.

“But he can’t sort out the personal terms at the moment. That’s where he is with those clubs.

“In terms of where I am, everyone has got to understand that I’ve got to manage 25-26 players and not one individual.

“At this point I’m putting closure on the Marcus Maddison situation. Whether he goes or not, he’s not part of the plans moving forward.

“I’ve got to make sure I’ve got a team all pointing in the same direction. It’s become a bit of a circus act, the whole thing – is he going or is he not? There have been a lot of incidents where he hasn’t been available.

“He’s out of contract in the summer, he won’t be here. The club offered him a very good contract in the summer and his opinion was that he was not going to sign it, I’m going to play in the Championship. He now has the opportunity to do that. But I’m not sure if it is going to happen.

“I’ve got players now who I feel can replace him. The main point is that it’s about us and not me. That is the attitude I want from everyone. It can’t be about one individual. It has to be about the team.”

So the hefty release clause has been triggered then as mentioned by Brin

I would imagine there's a game going on here between club and player.
    Posh want him sold now because they won't get anything in the summer but the player wants to delay signing for any new club until June because he's probably going to be able to negotiate a higher salary as his new club won't have to pay a transfer fee.

Hopefully he will be frozen out on Saturday as he is a good player

We have sold 1,285 of our now final allocation of 1,655.

Don’t miss out like some did for Lincoln, get your tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Charlton had agreed a price for Maddison but they wouldn’t pay the wages he wanted so the move is off. Looks like he’s had bad advice off of his agent or he fancies himself as a big time Charlie.

Ferguson has put him on gardening leave.
    Cheers for that pal. I had no idea that was taking place. Yes your right that some players get above their station but, likely that the greedy agent wanted more out of it than Maddision.

With the gardening leave situation, sounds like Maddison had slapped his own request in or Posh would have sealed this deal as they are so good at it. Glad he's out, may just upset their progress through midfield when we play them. Having said that, Ferguson may be playing silly buggers and play him anyway if he wants promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We have sold 1,285 of our now final allocation of 1,655.

Don’t miss out like some did for Lincoln, get your tickets
    Just got mine....supporters club coach seat booked....hopefully happy result at full time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast