+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: don't gays who want to go straight have rights too?

don't gays who want to go straight have rights too?

Wow here am I thinking films are all left wing these days according to GF. This one dunt seem to fit the bill: one for gf i reckon. Are you watching Disney film producers? Perhaps no guest appearance by Mr Stalin himself then?

Anyway what do you reckon Mr Kempo you've lit the touch paper..come on give us your opinion as if I couldn't guess it .its naughty not to place your own comment till you think some poster will back what you are saying..bit cowardly eh?

I have written a list here of all the posters who will agree with you. Lets see if I'm right.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-02-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Why don't you email the deputy Prime Minister Arlene Foster , they are usually the experts on this subject ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wow here am I thinking films are all left wing these days according to GF. This one dunt seem to fit the bill: one for gf i reckon. Are you watching Disney film producers?

Anyway what do you reckon Mr Kempo you've lit the touch paper..come on give us your opinion as if I couldn't guess it .its naughty not to place your own comment till you think some poster will back what you are saying..bit cowardly eh?

I have written a list here of all the posters who will agree with you. Lets see if I'm right.
    I have met people who once lived promiscuous homo***ual lifestyles and wanted to stop living that life. What is the problem with that? Surely they can choose not to live a certain lifestyle anymore....and change their lifestyle.

I know ex-homo***uals who are now in monogamous hetero***ual relationships...why are the LGBT movement trying to silence this minority group. Is it because it goes against the false "born that way" teaching.

Seems to me the LGBT lot are scared of facing facts.

If people are homo***ual and want to live a homo***ual lifestyle that is fine with me.

Similarly those who no longer want to live a homo***ual life.....should be free to do so without the LGBT movement persecuting them.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 07-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.

I wonder if she qualifies for a gfire lefty status sticker animal?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I wonder if she qualifies for a gfire lefty status sticker animal?

Well she supports NI terrorists so it's a good shout roly .

Well I go to the foot of our stairs, Arlene Foster a Stalinist who would have believed it eh?

I have met people who once lived promiscuous homo***ual lifestyles and wanted to stop living that life. What is the problem with that? Surely they can choose not to live a certain lifestyle anymore....and change their lifestyle.

I know ex-homo***uals who are now in monogamous hetero***ual relationships...why are the LGBT movement trying to silence this minority group. Is it because it goes against the false "born that way" teaching.

Seems to me the LGBT lot are scared of facing facts.

If people are homo***ual and want to live a homo***ual lifestyle that is fine with me.

Similarly those who no longer want to live a homo***ual life.....should be free to do so without the LGBT movement persecuting them.
    Sorry, have I missed something? Who are the LGBT Community persecuting?

Don't think anyone has a problem with telling the stories of gay people who have become straight.

But a film that is made by and comes from the perspective of seeing gay people as being "broken" and having "empty relationships" is quite different isn't it?It certainly comes over as a rather Christian attempt to "save the sinners". If that's the kind of viewpoint you wish to promote Stardson, then that's fine, but I can see why Vue Cinemas would like to choose to distance themselves from that perspective.

And that's not even a moral decision. It's a business one, as the majority of their customers are most likely not devout Christians and would be appalled by the message its promoting.

Question: if the filmmakers were Muslims aiming to 'cure' gay people, would you be equally protective of their 'message' and their right to convey it in UK cinemas? Its just that I often read that the main reason why we see so much generalised hatred of Muslims in these boards is their intolerance of gays, women etc.

Quite liberal when it suits us eh?
    Last edited by ragingpup; 07-02-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Well to be fair to mr BS he does have many faces so he might as well show he is 2 faced but don't hold out for an answer to that great question cos i doubt you will get one.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-02-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Like Tom "Glad To Be Gay" Robinson

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast