+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

Frog 🐸 there’s a gap...... catch up pal 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Frog �� there’s a gap...... catch up pal ��
    It's terrible when you know that some kind of comment is due at any time but it's dissapointing when last years jokes are used as though they're original.

I am mearly letting you have your moment in the sun my friend. I do it with the kids as well

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's terrible when you know that some kind of comment is due at any time but it's dissapointing when last years jokes are used as though they're original.

I am mearly letting you have your moment in the sun my friend. I do it with the kids as well
    and I my friend are merely using this moment to have a wry dig as this is all banter......we're all Millers aren't we?

and I my friend are merely using this moment to have a wry dig as this is all banter......we're all Millers aren't we?
    How was the fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    How was the fishing?
    Not so good on the first day but much better on Saturday. I only went and caught the big sturgeon again! The lease holder says he's going to call me the sturgeon man as I have now caught it 3 times in 5 days. my Son and mate have already asked me if it's the only fish in the lake .

I want to catch it's larger brother/sister as this weighed 26lb 7oz when last caught. Also caught Bream and small mirror carp. A very enjoyable day indeed.

Not so good on the first day but much better on Saturday. I only went and caught the big sturgeon again! The lease holder says he's going to call me the sturgeon man as I have now caught it 3 times in 5 days. my Son and mate have already asked me if it's the only fish in the lake .

I want to catch it's larger brother/sister as this weighed 26lb 7oz when last caught. Also caught Bream and small mirror carp. A very enjoyable day indeed.
    Did you take it with you,I’ve heard all about fishermen’s stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Did you take it with you,I’ve heard all about fishermen’s stories.
    I have the photographic evidence to back me up ....I don't need to take anything with me.

If I knew how to download off my phone to this site I'd give it a go and show you that it does exist

I have the photographic evidence to back me up ....I don't need to take anything with me.

If I knew how to download off my phone to this site I'd give it a go and show you that it does exist
    And you work for the biggest electrical retail store on the high street, I’m sure Mrs Barnard will help you.

This weekends ?
    Or have I missed them ?

A low scoring week brings August to a close. (That's why the final score is in bold).

Only Brin got the goal tally right which no doubt I'll not hear the end of

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast