+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    That was a great result for Barnsley last night Acido especially after going 1-2 down
    Yes we went behind twice Chalky, and while the Derby lot are dismissing it and saying its not important, I don't believe them at all lol.
    We were all shocked and quite a bit emotional last night because of something that was written in the match programme, so yes it could be said that we wanted it more than they did.

Celtic? where?
    oops wrong thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes we went behind twice Chalky, and while the Derby lot are dismissing it and saying its not important, I don't believe them at all lol.
    We were all shocked and quite a bit emotional last night because of something that was written in the match programme, so yes it could be said that we wanted it more than they did.
    Was that something to do with your chairman being on borrowed time Acido? ..I hope he can have a peaceful ending when it comes..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Was that something to do with your chairman being on borrowed time Acido? ..I hope he can have a peaceful ending when it comes..
    Yes Alf, and tahh for that.
    Mr Patrick Cryne has saved us with cash help so many times over the years, we wouldn't be around as a club right now if it wasn't for him. We knew he was 'terminal' some months ago but this is the first time hes spoken or written about it publicly and it had us all lost for words, know what I mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12