+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Wedding

Camilla is quite partial to a bit of meat and two Veg..

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    ....wanted to see his sparkling choo-choo - Sinkov ? - well ok....if you prefer for us to see it that way - but I think we all know that you were there to wave the flag and get his autograph....and I don't care (though thanks for pointing it out ) about the exact location of the Cowmans - because I don't eat meat - therefore is of no significance to me - I also thought Charlie was a Vegi....is that why I couldn't find a pic of him munching on a sausage ?

Did he pay for them?

They pay for nowt CiB!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The popularity of the Royal Family continues to soar, thousands of people thronging the streets of Clitheroe in appalling weather, and it's the same wherever they go and every Royal Wedding brings the country to a standstill. The greatest asset this country posseses, suck it up lefties.
    The greatest asset this country possesses is the proletariat and when the gentle, bloodless revolution finally comes, I just hope to see it in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    ....wanted to see his sparkling choo-choo - Sinkov ? - well ok....if you prefer for us to see it that way - but I think we all know that you were there to wave the flag and get his autograph....and I don't care (though thanks for pointing it out ) about the exact location of the Cowmans - because I don't eat meat - therefore is of no significance to me - I also thought Charlie was a Vegi....is that why I couldn't find a pic of him munching on a sausage ?

I don't care whether you care about the exact location of Cowmans Sausage shop Norder, but you chose to indicate it's location for whatever reason, not me. Just pointing out you were wrong.

Surprising how many people get tetchy at the mere mention of our Royal Family, and almost always those that say they don't really care. Oh but they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Did he pay for them?
    Of course not CiB, there's usually some free sausage to try every time you go into Cowmans, we're all in it together in Clitheroe, no chips on our shoulders.

I don't care whether you care about the exact location of Cowmans Sausage shop Norder, but you chose to indicate it's location for whatever reason, not me. Just pointing out you were wrong.
    Surprising how many people get tetchy at the mere mention of our Royal Family, and almost always those that say they don't really care. Oh but they do.
    ....not that I care - Sinkov...but to clarify, I assume the Holmes Mill Cowman - is another of the same Clitheroe Cowman, and that both stock the same produce....?
    ....and your not wrong - I did choose to point out the location as I thought it - but that's because I'd heard that the Clitheroe shop were seemingly out of the requested Super Special moorland sausage with sage, nutmeg and clove etc... so last minute - had to bring over some stock from Holmes Mill Cowman....specially for his Royal Princeness - who anyway - didn't eat any....but then it was all about the PR...so who cares

and I also agree.... that those say they dont really care about the Royals either way - pretend indifference to them - perhaps do secretly wish they went the way of the Dodo - but just can't escape that social indoctrination ?

I saw Prince Charles in Clitheroe a few months ago Alto, he's surprisingly small. He ate some sausages in Cowmans, so he does know how normal folk like me live.
    So a Royal goes up north to purchase some sausages that he does not believe in eating and does not even pay for “knows how normal folk like you live” ? and I thought I was off the wall 👍

I do love Royal threads they are so readable ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Camilla is quite partial to a bit of meat and two Veg..
    Yes, but not from Charlie, she goes to another greengrocer to get her 5 a day. (allegedly!, Im just joking of course Charlie)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)