+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gauthier Ganaye interview Transfer update

Gauthier Ganaye interview Transfer update

Good informative and interesting interview with our impressive young CEO

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/20.../gg-interview/

Decent interview that

First bigger club that offers him their job he'll be off quicker than Pat Cryne could cash a cheque .

Good interview.
    We need him to do more of this type of thing in the local and national media.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    First bigger club that offers him their job he'll be off quicker than Pat Cryne could cash a cheque .

I don't doubt it and good luck to him just the same as I'd say to any person wi any ambition.

Aye

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I don't doubt it and good luck to him just the same as I'd say to any person wi any ambition.
    Well that's true to a certain extent pass , but he's already at the top of the tree in his field as a CEO .

Problem is they start projects and make connections and then leave like Mansford did then someone else comes in and then wants to put their own stamp on the club and sometimes it can get fragmented .

I think you need a bit of longevity with a job like CEO and because he's young and ambitious it's likely this club is just a stepping stone .

Nowt much you can do mind unless a reds fan actually landed the job and put some years in to it similar to Spinks did back in the day .

Well that's true to a certain extent pass , but he's already at the top of the tree in his field as a CEO .

Problem is they start projects and make connections and then leave like Mansford did then someone else comes in and then wants to put their own stamp on the club and sometimes it can get fragmented .

I think you need a bit of longevity with a job like CEO and because he's young and ambitious it's likely this club is just a stepping stone .

Nowt much you can do mind unless a reds fan actually landed the job and put some years in to it similar to Spinks did back in the day .
    It's all down to money, with this consortium he will be on a pretty penny I would expect.

I wonder what Don Rowing is up to

Tha reight though mate, it is a job that requires longevity or if he does leave someone who can work to the same philosophy

I think SBRed is reight though Pass. I wouldn't call gegenpress a philosophy. We aren't reinventing the wheel signing younger players and adopting a high pressing style. That's just the style of modern football that gets the best results. I'm sure if Flitcroft and Hecky hadn't left the style that got them the success that wasn't so dissimilar we wouldn't be where we are now. However, it is what it is mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast