+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fourth round...

Fourth round...

Who do you want.

For me, Spurs away.

Anyone at all .why not

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Anyone at all .why not
    How do I delete the other one Kev?

The lowest-ranked team left...at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    The lowest-ranked team left...at home.
    I'm thinking of a Wembley trip for my Son and me Zip. Big allocation, weekend in the smoke.

Anybody

Just nice to be in 4th round again.

I'd like to avoid Coventry though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    I'm thinking of a Wembley trip for my Son and me Zip. Big allocation, weekend in the smoke.
    Would be mint.

Funny thing is, I've always had this wee thought that if we ever did get to another cup final and. god forbid, actually win the thing, maybe I'd like to actually be here to witness-and be part of-the city exploding. It would be something to be part of...

(on reflection, though, I'd go if I could get a ticket)

Even if you couldn't they'd be loads of fans just in the pubs around.

If it happened i'd try and get a ticket, failing that (as i suspect i would) I reckon i'd get me and my friends up to London for the game and then have an evening out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Even if you couldn't they'd be loads of fans just in the pubs around.

If it happened i'd try and get a ticket, failing that (as i suspect i would) I reckon i'd get me and my friends up to London for the game and then have an evening out there.
    I didn't get to either of the finals. But I was at the semi-final against Chelsea when Bobby Lee scored the equaliser. Hard to describe the scenes other than mental. Even though we lost we took London over that
    weekend.

Are nots county still in the cup??
    Nolan and Shola back at st james’s
    Would be cool 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)