Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
I think even Drysdale wouldn't have wanted to give someone two yellows that quickly both for dissent, it was 100% not Duffy that grabbed the ref, Husin did it after he'd already been booked but as I said before, his original booking was extremely harsh imo, he shouldnt have been expected to sprint down the line with the ball, he was walking at a normal pace quite clearly looking at the ref and asking where the throw in was from, why Drysdale didn't just point to where he wanted it taken from and told him to hurry up I don't know.

Carlisle moaning about the ball boys is the overall reason I'd say and that all started when their player ran up into the stands to get the ball back after getting to the gate at the same time as the ball boy, who had come from 20 yards away at the halfway line. If the Football League won't allow the multi ball system anymore I'm not really sure how they expect you to be that much quicker in a stadium as big as ours with massive areas that are empty like in the JS stand unless we deploy 50 kids scattered about as ball boys.

Slow ball boys - They are young Notts players, under instruction all season to slow down when Notts are ahead. Easy to spot the nearest player reminding them, if they are a bit too brisk. It was too obvious on Tuesday.