+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: East Fife Challenge Cup

East Fife Challenge Cup

Very good 4-0 away win for the Fifers todays and they sit handily placed third in the First Division. Forget all these notions of an easy game next week. This is a game Queens will have to work extremely hard and go in with the right attitude to progress . I would give Adam Frizzel a start and especially now that Harkins looks to have pulled a hamstring.

I should add that was East Fife's SIXTH win on the trot. We will have to be far sharper than in the opening half hour yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I should add that was East Fife's SIXTH win on the trot. We will have to be far sharper than in the opening half hour yesterday.
    Ex - Queens players Kevin Smith and Doonhamer - born Pat Slattery will be especially keen to put one over on their old club who need to improve on that sluggish performance yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Ex - Queens players Kevin Smith and Doonhamer - born Pat Slattery will be especially keen to put one over on their old club who need to improve on that sluggish performance yesterday
    I reckon Slattery and Smith won't be up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I reckon Slattery and Smith won't be up to much.
    Oh I reckon Patrick Slaterry will be quite useful.

Best thing would be to kill the game by half time (if possible) then rest the maestro and give some serious game time to the youngsters. I'd also like to see the young lad from Van couv er being given a full 90 minutes now that the inevitable has happened and Harkin s has pulled a hammy.

Now I'm sorry to be an are s hole ....but why did we not experiment before now?

The fans.....The very people who pay the wages of Mr. Naysmith (albeit indirectly) have been suggesting since the start of the season that it would be better to try some options before it is imposed upon the management.

I suppose though. ......that is what makes football so interesting, waiting for managers to do what the fans have been politely asking for months.

Barry Cook will be the referee at Methil on Saturday..

Harkins is out for between 4 or 5 weeks with a hamstring tear

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Harkins is out for between 4 or 5 weeks with a hamstring tear
    A good chance for Bell or Murray to get a decent run in the team. The first bump in the road for Queens on the injury front to the prize two players. Fordyce is nearing a comeback then Brownlie not long after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    A good chance for Bell or Murray to get a decent run in the team. The first bump in the road for Queens on the injury front to the prize two players. Fordyce is nearing a comeback then Brownlie not long after that.
    I think it’s more than likely a run in the team for Frizzell than Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    I think it’s more than likely a run in the team for Frizzell than Murray.
    Actually forgot about the loan player from Killie.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)