+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Poster Spring To Mind

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    etrry if you think the mods are as daft to see this isnt a bear baiting thread and you have been warned then so be it

as i say you have turned from a decent poster into a bitter and twisted poor mans pat

pat had class when putting up such threads
    you arent in his league

carry on you fool
    you will only get banned which will be a pity because as i said you were once a decent poster
    So once again I don’t know why you think the post is aimed at you as your not even mentioned in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Whoever you are? give pboromag his account back.
    He would never twist and turn and bite like a *****..
    Hacking is not good, and not very funny to be honest..
    Aye he must of been hacked Ash as no one would bite like that when your names not even mentioned.

you sound like a ltlle kid terry

if it wasnt aimed at me have the balls to name the person it was aimed at then

and if you dont do that explain what good a post like this does for the board

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you sound like a ltlle kid terry

if it wasnt aimed at me have the balls to name the person it was aimed at then

and if you dont do that explain what good a post like this does for the board
    Well it's getting plenty of hits....

it is
    and im sure if terry is half a man
    he wont hide he will tell us who he thought it resembled

and also why start a thread like this when so many are trying to turn the board around
    he was warned earlier
    lets see how that works

im sure the mods will see he didnt start a bear baitng thread

Well it's getting plenty of hits....
    Seems to have rattled a poster and getting plenty of replies and that’s what a forums about I thought

The post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular but my Auld Mum used to say “If the cap fits wear it Son”

Just amazing that only one poster is up in arms I thought there would be loads biting.

Whoever you are? give pboromag his account back.
    He would never twist and turn and bite like a *****..
    Hacking is not good, and not very funny to be honest..
    I was thinking he had been hacked too.

1. The biting, he usually loves the attention
    2. The spelling and grammar is almost perfect.

I hope he is ok!

ok its not me thats a relief

you continue to put these bear baiting threads up
    ill continue to put threads up about the club

sad man

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Seems to have rattled a poster and getting plenty of replies and that’s what a forums about I thought

The post wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular but my Auld Mum used to say “If the cap fits wear it Son”

Just amazing that only one poster is up in arms I thought there would be loads biting.
    Another anecdote that springs to mind is.."If youve got the right bait"

Another anecdote that springs to mind is.."If youve got the right bait"
    Was out flyfishing today Ash and loads of anglers were using big lures and bushy dry flies as it was bright sunlight

I’m fishing with a size 20 pheasant tail nymph and got 9 trout in 4 hours. As you say it’s presenting the correct fly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)