+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Away to Accrington Stanley next

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Is there still parking on the sports field just down the road?

tony, last time I knew the Sports Centre for parking was still being used. It's around 0.2miles away from the ground, that's if it definitely is still open. It was £3 last October to park at the Sports Centre.
    Street parking as well although that will be limited as well.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/...n-stanley.html

Club car park is £5 and it's limited parking, fills up quite quickly.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 21-02-2020 at 01:04 PM.

I'll be looking for an alternative car park with a hard surface after all this rain otherwise you might be needing a tow out at 5pm.

I think the match has to be in doubt after all the rain. Accie are one of the first to be postponed after heavy rain

Windy with showers tomorrow for acci. Heavy rain all today upto midnight. Guess 9am ish inspection will be a good idea.

Someone off Facebook just phoned accrington up. They said new pitch and drainage system this season and was in good condition after Lincoln game last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    Someone off Facebook just phoned accrington up. They said new pitch and drainage system this season and was in good condition after Lincoln game last week.
    Hopefully the person on the other end of the phone wasn't Michael Fish?

(PS Before anyone comments I know he's an ex-Fish)
    Last edited by CAMiller; 21-02-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    I was just going to post they’ve had new drainage in so alls looking good apart from you lot stood on terrace looking rather wet

Unless the wind wants to do damage, pretty windy here atm, not sure about there

Last reminder.

57th minute applause for the Dad of Adam Thompson who lost his life last week

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was just going to post they’ve had new drainage in so alls looking good apart from you lot stood on terrace looking rather wet
    Unless the wind wants to do damage, pretty windy here atm, not sure about there
    Don't tell me topsy......you will be in the seats....stood up in front of us....

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Last reminder.

57th minute applause for the Dad of Adam Thompson who lost his life last week
    RIP to the lads father.

57th MINUTE.

Warney just been interviewed on Radio DeeDah, but didn't say anything about team selection, or state of fitness of any players

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Warney just been interviewed on Radio DeeDah, but didn't say anything about team selection, or state of fitness of any players
    Why did they interview him then? Was he sharing his favourite recipe?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast