+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 114 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I don't get the big deal with McGeoch. 0 goals and 2 assists last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't get the big deal with McGeoch. 0 goals and 2 assists last season.
    Breaks up play very well, defends well and protects the back line. Keeps it simple and is a very effective player.

Not all players are creative. He'd certainly strengthen our starting 11, no doubt about it in my mind. He can also tackle which is a big improvement on last seasons midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Breaks up play very well, defends well and protects the back line. Keeps it simple and is a very effective player.

Not all players are creative. He'd certainly strengthen our starting 11, no doubt about it in my mind. He can also tackle which is a big improvement on last seasons midfield.
    I'm not saying he's pish but I just don't think he's that good. I imagine he'll go down South anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

At least one columnist I read (The Scotsman iirc) had him as Hibs POTY last season ahead of McGinn et al. Which makes me think he's probably not coming here, but fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    At least one columnist I read (The Scotsman iirc) had him as Hibs POTY last season ahead of McGinn et al. Which makes me think he's probably not coming here, but fingers crossed.
    If we have sh@te players leaving us for pastures new at f@cking Bradford then its f@cking safe to say players like McGeough would never ever head our way

You lads need to stop talking so much unrelated sh1te on here. So much drivel to sift through to try and read about transfers boys - enough is enough. I hereby appoint myself mod and as mod i now implement a ban on unrelated ****e. Rumours and players only.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoptalkinsh1te View Post
    You lads need to stop talking so much unrelated sh1te on here. So much drivel to sift through to try and read about transfers boys - enough is enough. I hereby appoint myself mod and as mod i now implement a ban on unrelated ****e. Rumours and players only.
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Heard we are to make an announcement this afternoon -cant confirm possibly more than one new player
    Only announcement I've seen this afternoon is that we are to play West Brom at Pittodrie on Friday 20 July

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Only announcement I've seen this afternoon is that we are to play West Brom at Pittodrie on Friday 20 July
    Is there any link between the 2 clubs?

It would good if we could make links with other clubs for potential loans and the like

Was there not an Asian or middle eastern club we were meant to be linked with?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoptalkinsh1te View Post
    You should have a look over on afc chat, I occasionally look on there to see if there is any transfer info and that site is a hell of a lot worse to sift through the drivel of them calling each other erse holes or being full of shyte.

Page 114 of 530 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast