+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 212 of 530 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I see - a slow day for me obviously
    Just be careful mentioning looking out with the lower leagues of the richest footballing nation in the world. Obviously the experts know how much it costs to scout. I'm sure all those players we sign have been scouted heavily. The club even cut the Glasgow operation so looking further afield isn't really what the club wants. We have all that dna money now I suppose.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 10-07-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Scraping the bottom of the barrel comes to mind.
    Anyone wanting their DNA money back?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No need to pish your pant's just yet

As Stavros39 said

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I woudnt worry we like to get players up to speed for another club re Watt.

No need to pish your pant's just yet

As Stavros39 said
    Lol, I don’t need to pish my pants as I am not a full up DNA member and season ticket holder.
    Milne still has plenty time to fritter away the rest of the DNA money during this transfer window.
    I do wonder though if this DNA money will be used towards the expenses of the Hearts reject whilst training with us? Even the happiest of happy clappers must surely be starting to doubt Milne’s intentions with the raised funds.

I really hope not
    If it's who I'm thinking of, he was a Cathro signing, played left back (badly) and was booked frequently.
    I stand corrected.
    It wasn’t who I was thinking of.

Nowak is basically the Dom Ball of 2018.
    He’s a defensive midfielder or centre half.
    A plodder.
    IF he got signed it’ll be cover for Devlin (& in an emergency, midfield).

Lol, I don’t need to pish my pants as I am not a full up DNA member and season ticket holder.
    Milne still has plenty time to fritter away the rest of the DNA money during this transfer window.
    I do wonder though if this DNA money will be used towards the expenses of the Hearts reject whilst training with us? Even the happiest of happy clappers must surely be starting to doubt Milne’s intentions with the raised funds.
    No, I'm not a pant wetter.
    We've paid for Forrester, we're in a tribunal for Ferguson, we offered on Marquis.
    I'm not convinced the figures banded about are real and certainly not all is cash flow yet.

Looking forward to the season starting though

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

I stand corrected.
    It wasn’t who I was thinking of.

Nowak is basically the Dom Ball of 2018.
    He’s a defensive midfielder or centre half.
    A plodder.
    IF he got signed it’ll be cover for Devlin (& in an emergency, midfield).
    First they moan about not getting any foreign players in.

Now they moan about getting a Foreign player in.

Fits Adee ?? dondaft will like him. He has a beard in ahin !!

Shambolic recruitment this summer. Each year the squad has been more and more decimated and patched together with loans and players who shouldn't be there. This year it has caught up with us.

People saying their is plenty of time? There is just over 2 weeks till a huge European game, which is a Battle of Britain. Europe is something the club fought for all last season, and now we've achieved it, we are just throwing in the towel it seems?

I'm disgusted by this summer. The club is in it's best financial situation in years, yet we spend 200k-400k (raised by fans no less) and that's it? Farcical.

Bit of a backfire I think
    That said, the bigger an area we scout the more cost associated.
    This demonstrably has decreased over the years, but I seem to recall reading somewhere (may even have been in here) that the scouting is being increased again.
    You would think that in 2018 there are plenty ways to find players without having to send multiple scouts to multiple games in multiple countries every week. Surely there are independent scouts / organisations (not players agents with their YouTube highlights reels) that compile reports and footage of players in different countries and make them available to clubs. If there isn't I'm going on Dragons Den...

Why do have to be so negative about absolutely everything Red John?
    I'm donating DNA money for the same reason I bought shares - to help the club! I m not interested in loyalty points and as for considering that I know better than AFC about what player to sign? We fans only have our uninformed view of trialsts and don't see them in training and don't know how they would fit into the team?
    Player X was Shyte for club Y doesn't mean they would be for us. Ask the tims about Johnny Hewitt or the Oldham fans about Adam Rooney.

Page 212 of 530 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast