+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfers

Transfers

I see Hughill wants out at Preston, that will be the end of the season for them if he goes. There hasn't been a great deal of activity other at the K enders does that mean they are happy with what they have?

Burnely have taken Wells from Hudddrsfield, he will make a great attacking combination with Woods, when he played with Hanson at Bfud he was always about to pick up the lose ball that came off the target man.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I see Hughill wants out at Preston, that will be the end of the season for them if he goes. There hasn't been a great deal of activity other at the K enders does that mean they are happy with what they have?

Burnely have taken Wells from Hudddrsfield, he will make a great attacking combination with Woods, when he played with Hanson at Bfud he was always about to pick up the lose ball that came off the target man.
    We brought in 7 players by mid July so all our business was pretty much complete and done and dusted early for a change. Hence the first time in the Championship we have had a good start. Hugill has been told by club he is staying put and that's that so good on North End for resisting the 2 8mill bids. I see CB Leeds have done a last bit of business so surely after last seasons promise you look like your building on that. I must admit I think you will learn from last season and you will I think finish in the top 3. You lot were ruthless against the Florists and a great result Sunderland.

Burnley have certainly done some business and Wells and Wood should compliment each other as they are totally different forwards. Whether both can make it in the Prem we will soon know and it's a gamble having both strikers competent in the Champ but unproven in the Prem.

Barnsley I think have done a little business in the end and not had a bad start to the season so I think all our clubs should have minimum solid season but possibly with a bit of luck may be up there.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)