+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 595 of 625 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Me

If I had to pull on that blue jersey, then there isn’t enough money in the world.
    There is no set of circumstances in this universe or any other for that matter where I would allow a Rangers shirt to tough my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    There is no set of circumstances in this universe or any other for that matter where I would allow a Rangers shirt to tough my skin.
    Ah've done a wee bit o' actin' in ma time ... and have willingly dressed up as/portrayed/played .... A minister, A female frog, A crocodile, A 1920s schoolchild, A lamplighter, A dwarf, Ebeneezer Scrooge, An old tradesman, A suit of Armour, A mad surgeon (Dr Seymour Blood), A parkie, A puppeteer, A bear, A supervillian with a sonic syringe (2 decades before Dr Who's screwdriver version), The hunchback of Notredam, An 1830s factory worker/musician, A chain smoking environmentally conscious puffin, A redneck country singer, A diver (complete with the sweaty stink o' daein 2 x 30 minute shows per day, 5 days per week and occasional weekend 2 hour version ... in a fkn wet suit ... gads! ), A big brother enforcer (In 1984 coincidentally ... a kids show!! ).

Add to that, at various events I have appeared as a vampire, a dirty auld mannie, a mad doctor, the grim reaper, a pantomime dame (complete wi wig, bra an draaars), ..

For music performances, I 'played' Shane McGowan in a Pogues trib, Got made up in various ways for some punk gigs, wore elaborate, sparkly costume including bizarre headdresses with one particular band, and have even made the occasional live appearance with nothin on but a sock to hide ma meat n' fkn veg! ....
    ... but ....

... but! ... even for entertainment, and even in the make believe realm of the stage, even for the worthiest and neediest of charities/causes .... NEVER would I EVER ... regardless o' the fee offered would I EVER wear a fkn hun shirt ... or shorts, socks, hat, badge, scarf, shoes, punts,or fkn fanny pad for that matter! ... EVER!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 09-02-2021 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

... but! ... even for entertainment, and even in the make believe realm of the stage, even for the worthiest and neediest of charities/causes .... NEVER would I EVER ... regardless o' the fee offered would I EVER wear a fkn hun shirt ... or shorts, socks, hat, badge, scarf, shoes, punts,or fkn fanny pad for that matter! ... EVER!
    Maybe you should take a couple of days of and think of the offer?

😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Andy will be up for his second testimonial soon
    And I won’t be going to that one either...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    John Collins putting the boot in regarding being 1-0 up and trying to see the game out for the last 40 minutes.

McInnes is getting roasted.
    I thought Collins was quite good on the show - summed up well how a lot of us feel about what’s on offer despite clearly not seeing us much.

The game management and Uber cautious approach is mind numbingly dull - even when we win. When we lose, well, it’s like this.

As soon as I heard it was the boy Crighton going on I knew it would be defend DM time. To be fair he wasn’t quite as “clappy” as I expected, but it would have been better for that famed BBC “balance” if they’d got a proper “Derek oot” man on as well.

I don’t want Collins as manager by any stretch, but someone with his attitude to how to play the game would go a long way...

If anyone from the Beeb is looking in, I’d be delighted to go on sportsound and explain why McWinless is a boring hun sh1tebag who should’ve been sacked years ago. Just in the interest of balance

The vote of confidence is not a good sign for Derek... managers only ever get a vote of confidence shortly before they get punted. I think a defeat to St Mirren will spell the end, because it's going to be followed by 2 certain defeats to Celtic. We've already taken hardly any points since the start of the year so add on 0 points from the next 3 games and it would surely be game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    The vote of confidence is not a good sign for Derek... managers only ever get a vote of confidence shortly before they get punted. I think a defeat to St Mirren will spell the end, because it's going to be followed by 2 certain defeats to Celtic. We've already taken hardly any points since the start of the year so add on 0 points from the next 3 games and it would surely be game over.
    In that case then it would be better to wait until after the 2 Celtic games so that a new manager doesn't start off with 2 defeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    We do have a home game against Killie in between the two celtic games but otherwise completely agree with what you are saying that he is gone if we lose on Saturday.

Even if we squeeze out a draw against St Mirren and given Killie have been our b1tches for most of Derek's time here we may end up winning that one (although Killie may get the proverbial new manager bounce) it's very possible to see something like only 4 points from next 4 games with maybe only one or two goals scored in those 4 games. That would then give us a record of 10 points out of 36 - even McInnes can't survive that.

I suspect the statement last night was to calm things down ahead of his last chance against St Mirren

Page 595 of 625 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605 ... LastLast