+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Your point - should you actually have one - is far too ambiguous.
    My point, is very relevant and you know it, hits exactly at the argument you're trying to put out about the prophet.....you see, it's ok for you to go back 3000 yrs to try an prove a weird point, but anyone else does it to counter you then you tell them to move on!! joker.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    My point, is very relevant and you know it, hits exactly at the argument you're trying to put out about the prophet.....you see, it's ok for you to go back 3000 yrs to try an prove a weird point, but anyone else does it to counter you then you tell them to move on!! joker.
    Nope, that doesn't make it any clearer. I really have no idea what you are talking about here, or what point you were making before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Nope, that doesn't make it any clearer. I really have no idea what you are talking about here, or what point you were making before.
    He's saying you're a hypocrite.

When the youngest person on this site eventually dies there will still be Islamic terrorism, here and throughout the world. For confirmation of this statement, simply ask the ever helpful, ever knowledgeable Ellis D.

Ellis will tell anyone who wishes to be informed, about the Battle of The Camel which took place on November 7, 656, four years after the death of the pederast Prophet Muhammad. If he is in a benevolent mood, Ellis may take time out to explain the entire history of the warring Sunnis and their firm enemies the Shias.

I suggest that rather than taking up most of Ellis' time you should teach yourself. Ellis clearly has and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if our esteemed colleague knows more, far more than the average Muslim, whatever their persuasion.

Yet another attack tonight in Paris where the perpetrator was 'known' to the security forces.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Yet another attack tonight in Paris where the perpetrator was 'known' to the security forces.
    It's a joke why aren't they at least monitored adequately? IMO they should be put in POW camps.

This is where France has failed in my opinion on this issue, over here we've put plenty of resources into working behind the scenes to counter a lot of this, i don't think France has given it quite the same amount of scrutiny. Having said that, Once these murderers decide to carry out their plans, it is hard to stop from the outset.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    It's a joke why aren't they at least monitored adequately? IMO they should be put in POW camps.
    Enough is enough ! Surely the time is near.. The sooner people wake up and smell the coffee the better ! Yet the appologetic lefties will always suffer from nasel disfunction..
    Last edited by Turfmoorspirit; 21-04-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    He's saying you're a hypocrite.
    If he is actually trying to say I'm a hypocrite, and I'm still not convinced of that, then he clearly is not reading properly. If it was okay for a man to sleep with a twelve year old girl, who HAD reached the age of puberty in 5 BC, it was purely because she had reached an age where she was able to reproduce. Muhammad should NOT have been having *** with a nine year old girl just over six hundred years later, who hadn't yet reached puberty and was therefore unable to reproduce. This made her a child still.

If millmoor or anyone else thinks that is hypocritical, I would seriously have to question their intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    When the youngest person on this site eventually dies there will still be Islamic terrorism, here and throughout the world. For confirmation of this statement, simply ask the ever helpful, ever knowledgeable Ellis D.

Ellis will tell anyone who wishes to be informed, about the Battle of The Camel which took place on November 7, 656, four years after the death of the pederast Prophet Muhammad. If he is in a benevolent mood, Ellis may take time out to explain the entire history of the warring Sunnis and their firm enemies the Shias.

I suggest that rather than taking up most of Ellis' time you should teach yourself. Ellis clearly has and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if our esteemed colleague knows more, far more than the average Muslim, whatever their persuasion.
    As Zilzal has shown in the past, he clearly has an in depth knowledge of the history of Islam. Aisha's role in the Battle of the Camel is extremely controversial.

If you wish to see the main reason for the divide in Islam between the Shias and the Sunnis, look no further than Aisha. The Sunnis love Aisha and see her as the most important female in Islam.

The Shias have a great dislike of Aisha, they contest that she was Muhammad's favourite wife, they do not like her interference in politics or war. Basically, men's jobs.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast