+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheff united

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Enjoyed the game.

A wo singing that "Oh Sheffield Utd, You've ****ed again" to the tune of the greasy chip buttie John Denver song after those three goals in seven minutes but McBurnie "did a Woodrow" and handled the ball for a deserved point.
    Specsavers for thee fella mi thinks,no way was it handball. Terrific game of football,wonderful time to be a BLADE and those like me who endured 6 seasons in League One thoroughly deserve this spell under Lord Wilder,i missed one home in those 6 seasons so worever happens in the rest of the season i'm gunna enjoy the football we're playin.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Specsavers for thee fella mi thinks,no way was it handball. Terrific game of football,wonderful time to be a BLADE and those like me who endured 6 seasons in League One thoroughly deserve this spell under Lord Wilder,i missed one home in those 6 seasons so worever happens in the rest of the season i'm gunna enjoy the football we're playin.UTMPB
    It looked to me from the angle this side of McBurnie that the ball went up towards his upper arm and he brought it down under control with his arm befooar scoring. Am saying same abart Woodrow's goal at Blackburn, it looks handball to me.
    All abart opinions.

SheffUre v ManUre eh.... ooohh thats a tough one lol.
    Chris Wilder is ace though, hes a manager who knows what hes talking about and you Blunts have got a good one there.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It looked to me from the angle this side of McBurnie that the ball went up towards his upper arm and he brought it down under control with his arm befooar scoring. Am saying same abart Woodrow's goal at Blackburn, it looks handball to me.
    All abart opinions.
    " all abart opinions". Clearly wasn't hand ball, not opinion but objective fact. You could say that Barnsley's population is 90% Muslim when it clearly isn't, " all abart opinions"

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    " all abart opinions". Clearly wasn't hand ball, not opinion but objective fact. You could say that Barnsley's population is 90% Muslim when it clearly isn't, " all abart opinions"
    The "fact" that it wasn't handball was the opinion of two or three VAR technicians
    I don't think it was handball but the VAR footage still leaves a small element of "doubt"
    Get rid of VAR & leave it to the man appointed to adjudicate on these things in the first place I think he used to be called the referee
    There's a saying that a camel is a horse designed by a committee I think it applies here

Agreed VAR is shocking. Let the officials at the match decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    The "fact" that it wasn't handball was the opinion of two or three VAR technicians
    I don't think it was handball but the VAR footage still leaves a small element of "doubt"
    Get rid of VAR & leave it to the man appointed to adjudicate on these things in the first place I think he used to be called the referee
    There's a saying that a camel is a horse designed by a committee I think it applies here
    Have to say i like the idea of VAR,it's the clowns that are runnin it that want purrin owt to grass/sackin in my view.I think it should be used for clear and obvious mistakes and they also need to keep fans in't ground informed what they're lookin for.UTMPB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12