+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Swansea City [FAC4R] 06/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Really?

We’ve been poor, we haven’t turned up. But let’s keep this in perspective. Swansea are a team in form, who’ve beaten arsenal and Liverpool in recent days.

I’ve seen us a lot worse than this, and you don’t even have to go back very many years.

Just one word. Fullerton?

Salford, a pub team.

Macclesfield, Mansfield, Carlisle???
    And this is not their best team

I can take losing. I can take losing to a much better opposition. What pees me off is the complete and total lack of bite tonight. The stat that we made one foul in the whole first half shows just how much we've stood off them. Embarrassed in front of the whole nation on live tv again.

What is embarrassing is the number of infrequent posters slagging off lads who for the most part this season have done well. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    And this is not their best team
    Not ours too

let's just hope we don't have any injuries from the game

Very unfortunate after the great work to get 17k in on Saturday, humiliation on national TV not really the way to attract new fans.

Still, bigger picture and all that. 7th or better at the end of the season and all will be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    I think Nolan should have a look at himself after that team selection. The travelling fans should at the very least get their money back. Total embarrassment and I would imagine a fair few of the players confidence smashed.
    No idea what our tactics were supposed to be but a powder puff midfield, without any real tackles or pressurising, was a recipe for disaster.

Last time we lost by 7 goals was in 1960 at Bury (0-7).

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Very unfortunate after the great work to get 17k in on Saturday, humiliation on national TV not really the way to attract new fans.

Still, bigger picture and all that. 7th or better at the end of the season and all will be forgotten.
    You think this will be forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Give over. Don't talk tripe. This is simply shambolic, no matter who the opposition are. We haven't shown any endeavour, fight or basic ability. Not many L2 teams have lost 8 - 1 to Prem sides over the years.
    Agreed. The only good thing has been hearing the wheelbarrow song with such gusto, despite the scoreline.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast