+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United career looks over for Thorpe

Rotherham United career looks over for Thorpe

I have no words.

The whole so called interview is so negative. We've lost then Paul!! AGAIN. I won't be there any way f--k em!! DWTWM

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I have no words.

If Adeyemi doesn't sign, then we miss a trick - again. Could come back to haunt us, this one. Well, at least Thorpe will get Championship football next season

Apparently had a good season in L1 with Bolton, the league we will be struggling, sorry competing in next season, Yet Warne says no disrespect to the lad but he wouldn't be on my shopping list.

In other words the to quote Kempo, bag of nuts we can afford to offer him, he will find offensive and tell me to f@ck off.

Unfortunately all the signs, Warne getting the job and looking in non league for players shows we are skint!!!

We're going to try to hang on to Wardy, what a load of crap. £500'000 will buy him now and maybe even less.

Not given a chance at Rotherham, Ryan Giggs when at Manchester United said he was a excellent player, & didn't want him to leave Old Trafford.
    I wish the lad good luck in his future career at a club who appreciates him.

Almost everyone who signs for us sees their career decline, you'd think the club would be asking themselves why that is (or maybe not!). Thorpe has the chance to erase the stigma and resurrect his career so good luck to the lad.

He'd have been better than Wilson, but that was Stubbs. Thorpe to me not convinced by him as a defender when he played for us. So I agree with Warney.

Absolutely **** in defence and not much better in midfield, Every manager we have had has not been interested in him. I think people are buying into the fact that he was at Man U and got high praise, Well that's over and he's not that good and will be no loss imo.

Disagree. Not handled very well. Thorpe was for me, exactly what we should be nurturing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast