+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O'Riordan

O'Riordan

IF the Alex are successful in the play-offs, they could be playing against him next season, the way things are going.
    I wonder if he made a mistake with his choice of club. It's often the case that a new manager overlooks young new signings. I wonder if he's suffering from new manager syndrome?

Not now - Brum are down.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    IF the Alex are successful in the play-offs, they could be playing against him next season, the way things are going.
    I wonder if he made a mistake with his choice of club. It's often the case that a new manager overlooks young new signings. I wonder if he's suffering from new manager syndrome?
    I think that's it. He did think long and hard about going. How about we have him back on loan next season?

On very reliable info, He is on 5k a week. So, if it doesn’t work out next season, he’s trousered a shed load of money, and will easily find another club.
    Personally, I think that he will get game time next season at Blackburn

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    Not now - Brum are down.
    And about time as well! No last day escapes this time!
    Must be a lesson there about sacking decent managers for the sake of appointing a 'celebrity manager.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    On very reliable info, He is on 5k a week. So, if it doesn’t work out next season, he’s trousered a shed load of money, and will easily find another club.
    Personally, I think that he will get game time next season at Blackburn
    I really hope so. He had a couple of games on the bench but has been playing development football ever since.