I am becoming bemused by some of the decisions made by clubs re managers. Following the puzzling decision to sack Rosenior, not 6 months after giving him a new contract, Chelsea have parted company with Pochettino and it seems both Brighton, Chelsea and possibly Manure are after Kieran McKenna.

Now I know McKenna has worked wonders getting two promotions in two seasons, but he has never managed in the premier league and only been a manager for just over two seasons!!

I guess recruiting a manager on the basis of his record as a manager is more logical than on the basis they were a great player as has happened to Rooney, Lampard and Gerard, but even so it seems totally bizarre to go for a manager who has never managed a club with the weight of expectation that Chelsea or Man U have. Brighton might seem a better fit, I'd question the sanity of the guy if he accepted either man U or Chelsea, look what happened to Graham Potter, but then I guess a contract of several million per year for 3 plus years rather guarantees ones financial future and if it all blows up then so what?