+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Attention seeking multis

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Wrinkly, you really astonish me. The avatar is for Richard III but I spotted the banner in a shop in Richmond. The Leicester connection is spurious as he only ended up there because he was killed at Bosworth. I argued that his body should come to York. I am not a doctor, I have never claimed to be a doctor and I wouldn't be able to fool anyone I was even with Wikipedia.
    Don't you see that (and honestly I don't know for one moment where this rancour on your part comes from as we've never had any dealings whatsoever) you are behaving very badly. If I deny being someone else then that's because I would lie about it without a second thought!!! You don't know me and yet you have the effrontery to call me a liar. What on earth is your motivation in all this? I admit you have me flummoxed. I do repeat my earlier assertion: if this is how you lads welcome strangers it says very little for you.
    Finally, I thought I had answered your question - even though I don't remember you asking it! I posted a while back that I was new to Millersmad. You I think responded that I would say that wouldn't I. From this I concluded you were beyond persuasion and I didn't wish to waste any more effort. I have put you in the mikemiller, rolymiller, pokermillerswinton clique and hope in future to avoid you.
    And you astonish me with your massive over-reaction and total misinterpretation of my posts.
    I can only recall 3 posts in response to yours.

The first was:

"Paul - if you are indeed a new poster then you are getting some unfair stick.
    We do however have a multi username poster who gets weird satisfaction out of inventing a new persona every now and again. When "called out" on his subterfuge he has no qualms about blatantly lying about it "sorry I have no idea what you are talking about" would be typical. Your appearance on here is very much deja vu. Obviously there is no point in asking you to come clean, if you are that infamous multi you would have no problem lying through your teeth and denying it."

This was to explain that posters may be assuming you to be the board's most infamous poster, a self-confessed serial liar and that IF YOU WERE THAT POSTER you would happily deny being him - making the question "are you Kempo?" a waste of effort. The point being that you were in a bit of a "no-win" situation. Your appearance on the board and becoming an immediately prolific poster did bear the Kempo hallmark. Denying it wouldn't convince anybody based on previous experience.

You actually thanked me for explaining this point.

You then started your own thread stating that posters accusing you of being a "multi" didn't understand the meaning of the term and your own definition was that it was for users posting "simultaneously" under different user names. I think you made the "simultaneously" point a couple of times. I can assure you that the "simultaneous" requirement would not fit into the definition of "multi" of many, if any, of the posters on here. This did arouse my curiosity so I posted:

"I note that you stress "simultaneously". Does this mean that you have previously posted under another username? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just curious"

You didn't respond to that question. The Leicester connection is just the sort of teaser that Kempo would delight in throwing into the mix so it did arouse suspicion. I posted:

"I note that you have not answered my question. Have you previously posted under a different username (or 5)?
    I suspect that your avatar may be giving us a clue - given the Leicester connection.
    Of course, if you are the good doctor, the question is a bit pointless. You would be happy to lie about it without a second thought."

I have not said that if you deny being someone it's because you would lie about it without a second thought. I have said you would do so "if you are the good doctor". Have you seriously not understood that distinction? You seem an intelligent bloke. How come you can't grasp that.
    I have not called you a liar at all. Again - please try and understand the "if" part of my posts.

"Rancour" "bad behaviour" where?

Perhaps if you read my comments a bit more carefully you might think again, but having thrown the toys out of the pram (again), perhaps not.

Sorry, Wrinkly, could you point to those other new posters who you have greeted with "if you are indeed a new poster"? Or the other new posters you have bothered with crap about being "the doctor"? As to the "prolific poster" rubbish not only did you parrot this verbatim from mikemiller but I answered the point to him showing that I was only about a quarter as prolific as six or seven other posters. You and the lads should be playing Duelling Banjos in Deliverance.

Jolly Roger's not enjoying this thread

Wrinkly is a very respected and fair minded poster on here as is pokers. Why you want to give em some stick is beyond me. You are biting the hand that feeds you. They have both given you the benefit of the doubt whereas others wouldn't . So give it a rest now Monty it's getting tedious. If you get banned don't blame me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Sorry, Wrinkly, could you point to those other new posters who you have greeted with "if you are indeed a new poster"? Or the other new posters you have bothered with crap about being "the doctor"? As to the "prolific poster" rubbish not only did you parrot this verbatim from mikemiller but I answered the point to him showing that I was only about a quarter as prolific as six or seven other posters. You and the lads should be playing Duelling Banjos in Deliverance.
    Since you came on here you have aroused suspicion that you may have been here before. I have tried to explain the reasons for this, given the history of the board. You choose to get precious about it and start throwing insults about. Avoiding me didn't last long did it? Try a bit harder. On my part I will no longer respond to your tantrums. Sorry if I've used any words previously used by other posters

Chill out

Does it matter?

Being indignant just throws fuel on the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Chill out

Does it matter?

Being indignant just throws fuel on the fire.
    Wise words Grist. It certainly doesn't matter. I am chilling as I write and will never post on this matter again

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Wise words Grist. It certainly doesn't matter. I am chilling as I write and will never post on this matter again
    Very true, I was JM for a time but the joke died so I gave it up.

Crash rumbled me early doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Very true, I was JM for a time but the joke died so I gave it up.

Crash rumbled me early doors.
    Lol that should have been JR

Too much "all inclusive"

Best way wrinks it's pointless it just feeds the beast!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast