+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lillian Greenwood

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Could be a good idea to divert to a separate pot..just in case we’re needed.

Someone on here surely knows how to get the ball rolling.
    May I suggest that contact needs to be made with Lynn Lawson in the Club Shop, she is the Life Line Coordinator I believe.

I notice Leigh Curtis suddenly vanished off the webcaht without ending it (2.57pm). I hope he's rushed off to the ground to try and collar someone for some answers. On the other hand I hope he's not suffered a health problem of course.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1362
Size:  20.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Lotsa people stopping their lifeline payments till Hardy has gone.........
    Just my luck mate,I paid a years Lifeline at the same time that I paid for my ST, both in cash DOH !! see you next season I hope.

She’s reporting a disappointing outcome to her meeting with Hardy. He didn’t provide the assurances she was looking for.

See her Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    She’s reporting a disappointing outcome to her meeting with Hardy. He didn’t provide the assurances she was looking for.

See her Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/LilianGreenwood/...70335813521409

More like an epitaph than a report RIP.......

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    More like an epitaph than a report RIP.......
    From Lilian Greenwood Twitter account (Verified)

A thread: I met NCFC Chairman, Alan Hardy, earlier today. I’m disappointed that he refused to meet representatives of supporters’ groups directly. I told him that fans are angry, worried about the future of the Club they love & feel communication has been inadequate.

He told me that:
    - There is still no definite buyer
    - He has no money left to pay staff
    - He has a duty to sell the Club to the highest bidder - as long as the buyer will satisfy the FA’s fit and proper person test - which in his view is primarily about financial sustainability

He denied that there are any problems with the training pitch, which he said has never been closed and is used by the team, the Academy and for girls training every week.

He said there was no connection between the introduction of IT infrastructure to provide WiFi at the ground & enable contactless payments eg for half-time drinks and the decision to pay £50k to use Ticketmaster for online ticket sales.

He said that all Ticketmaster sales (eg for Theatre Royal) incur an admin fee and that there was no fee to purchase tickets at the window.

I appreciate that these answers don’t provide the assurances you were seeking. I have also written to the FA and the City Council as we agreed and will be seeking a proper answer to the Disabled Supporters Association’s questions about safe access at Meadow Lane.

Really sorry if this prompts further questions but I’m off to an event (which started 5 minutes ago!) so I can’t reply to any notifications this evening. Will try to answer anything I can in the morning. I emailed the supporters’ groups I met last week with same info as in tweets
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-06-2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Tidied up for ease of reading

But I tidied it up, Swaley???

Show off!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    From Lilian Greenwood Twitter account (Verified)

A thread: I met NCFC Chairman, Alan Hardy, earlier today. I’m disappointed that he refused to meet representatives of supporters’ groups directly. I told him that fans are angry, worried about the future of the Club they love & feel communication has been inadequate.

He told me that:
    - There is still no definite buyer
    - He has no money left to pay staff
    - He has a duty to sell the Club to the highest bidder - as long as the buyer will satisfy the FA’s fit and proper person test - which in his view is primarily about financial sustainability

He denied that there are any problems with the training pitch, which he said has never been closed and is used by the team, the Academy and for girls training every week.

He said there was no connection between the introduction of IT infrastructure to provide WiFi at the ground & enable contactless payments eg for half-time drinks and the decision to pay £50k to use Ticketmaster for online ticket sales.

He said that all Ticketmaster sales (eg for Theatre Royal) incur an admin fee and that there was no fee to purchase tickets at the window.

I appreciate that these answers don’t provide the assurances you were seeking. I have also written to the FA and the City Council as we agreed and will be seeking a proper answer to the Disabled Supporters Association’s questions about safe access at Meadow Lane.

Really sorry if this prompts further questions but I’m off to an event (which started 5 minutes ago!) so I can’t reply to any notifications this evening. Will try to answer anything I can in the morning. I emailed the supporters’ groups I met last week with same info as in tweets
    To be honest I couldn't currently give two hoots about the training pitch or Ticketmaster fees! There is but ONE issue that needs sorting. Who on Earth brought those distractions into the debate at this juncture for goodness' sake? Unbelievable Jeff.

Just Googled online for any detail about the fit & proper person's test. This is a decent article from Law in Sport:

https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/ar...glish-football

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast