+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Scunny after Yates

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It wit was tit, you'd go bra-less.
    I do, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Polite request: Please don’t poison this thread with your political drivel, this board is about Notts, thank you
    Well I think we all knew your "polite request " would fall on deaf ears Keldskye.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    His wages have been agreed with Forest, could Scunny meet them let alone pay three times the amount?

Also, he's probably got his eyes on a squad place at Forest.

If he did leave though you'd imagine that County are in a strong position.
    Seems to me that his best option is to stay with us till the end of the season. He would then be experienced and be a quality addition to the Forest team.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Seems to me that his best option is to stay with us till the end of the season. He would then be experienced and be a quality addition to the Forest team.
    I would agree, they've probably improved a lot with you. What do you reckon about next season then? Do you think you'll be in for any of our academy lads/young professionals?

I would agree, they've probably improved a lot with you. What do you reckon about next season then? Do you think you'll be in for any of our academy lads/young professionals?
    Depends which division we are in and how good they are, don't know enough about them to comment. I do think Grant is League 1, not Championship. He drifts out of games too much.

His wages have been agreed with Forest, could Scunny meet them let alone pay three times the amount?

Also, he's probably got his eyes on a squad place at Forest.

If he did leave though you'd imagine that County are in a strong position.
    Notts are currently paying Yates and Grant's wages in full and the two players are getting top-notch coaching, mentorship and game time week in week out in a potential championship winning team. They're also only about 400 yards from their permanent contractual base.

In other words they're getting two excellent first team prospects brought on for nowt, so I'd say Forest would be bonkers to sell either at this point.

It will all depend on what the new manager at Forest wants, he might want them back to have a good look at them.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well I think we all knew your "polite request " would fall on deaf ears Keldskye.
    You were actually the one who took this fred down a political route with your slagging off of Scunny as a town. Does that make you a hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You were actually the one who took this fred down a political route with your slagging off of Scunny as a town. Does that make you a hypocrite?
    Ok , Scunny is lovely. No, sorry, its a dump but each to their own sid.

I went to Morecambe sid and thought that was also a dump, is that political or just my opinion ?
    Last edited by navypie; 04-01-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Ok , Scunny is lovely. No, sorry, its a dump but each to their own sid.

I went to Morecambe sid and thought that was also a dump, is that political or just my opinion ?
    I enjoy your anecdotal posts about you and your Notts-loving lad, Navy, but sequential and logical thought seems to evade you on a regular basis. If your rubbishing of Scunny is not political then why - according to Laxative Lad - is my questioning of the demography of certain areas of Nottingham political?
    You assert that NO PART of Notts is on a par with Scunny which is contrary to the opinion of many posters on here. Poverty, poor schooling and unemployment does that to an area, wherever it is.
    Hull is another place regularly slagged off on here by Notts posters but this year has seen it make giant strides.
    Who exactly is to blame when a town or area is ugly / hopeless / a hotbed of crime? Do you really think it's the people who live there?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast