+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest Green Tickets £10

Forest Green Tickets £10

Adult price for next months home match against Forest Green are a tenner

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Adult price for next months home match against Forest Green are a tenner
    Gonna look into going over for that one so should be a fair number on the gate

As soon as I read this fred I went down to ML and got tickets for myself and my sister.

I think AH wants a bumper crowd for this game after the way they messed about over Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    As soon as I read this fred I went down to ML and got tickets for myself and my sister.

I think AH wants a bumper crowd for this game after the way they messed about over Noble.
    I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it's the return of Mark Cooper after he turned down Notts to go to FG, and the fact that AH/KN feel that they were "messed around" over the Noble saga.

Tasty atmosphere, decent crowd to show them what they've done without them both?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post

I wonder is Noble regretting staying there now.....

We aren't even in the same divvy as Florist and why are the tictacs green???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We aren't even in the same divvy as Florist and why are the tictacs green???
    It's all the compulsory Vegan food they serve....Hummus makes your stools green and squidgy

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-football-club

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it's the return of Mark Cooper after he turned down Notts to go to FG, and the fact that AH/KN feel that they were "messed around" over the Noble saga.

Tasty atmosphere, decent crowd to show them what they've done without them both?
    More to do with the fact it's international break so none of the prem and champ clubs are playing. AH trying to get other teams fans to come to ML he's trying to arrange an East Midlands crossbar challenge on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by piewoman View Post
    More to do with the fact it's international break so none of the prem and champ clubs are playing. AH trying to get other teams fans to come to ML he's trying to arrange an East Midlands crossbar challenge on Twitter
    Hmmmm, have Tarkers views made tw@tter???

Gerrit Forward‏ @GerritForward 12m12 minutes ago
    More
    Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... 🤔 thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hmmmm, have Tarkers views made tw@tter???

Gerrit Forward‏ @GerritForward 12m12 minutes ago
    More
    Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... 🤔 thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935
    I Hope someone pointed out he wasn't at the game and he usually posts ****e on here all the time? 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast