+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Dear !!!

Oh Dear !!!

Nothing more to say .

This side will struggle in League One!!!

How s**t are we but 2 more years guys we will be in league 2 with a nice 10k seated stadium in dearne valley. Iwould like to thank the previous board for what they have done to us and i would like to thank the new board for the nothing they have done in January. So guys lets get are season tickets early so we can bring these marquee signing in for league 1

It could be worse Birmingham could be winning

The PLAN has given ABSOLUTELY 0 to the fans only despair while lining the already filthy rich pockets of the men in suits and for me you can SHOVE early bird season ticket up you know where

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nothing more to say .
    11 home games wi art a win. Its a club record. Oh dear indeed mate

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    The PLAN has given ABSOLUTELY 0 to the fans only despair while lining the already filthy rich pockets of the men in suits and for me you can SHOVE early bird season ticket up you know where
    They want to make match day experience better for fans. A winning team would be a start.

Noticed the knifes are already out for the new Head Coach looking at the bbs .

Very harsh in my opinion even though I didn't think and still don't that he was the right appointment .

This was always going to be the case with a foreign coach and he was never going to get the same amount of patience Hecky enjoyed .

The truth is the position we found ourselves in and the subsequent recruitment model in the summer gave any HC little margin for error .

It's not credible in my opinion to point the finger at the new HC despite my own personal reservations , he's struggling to find the winning hand the same as the previous holder of the role did .

Mainly because there isn't a winning hand with the cards in the deck .

It's likely that this situation could get worse and the fans will have a suitable target to vent their frustration at .

That doesn't tell the whole story does it and I'm unwilling to enter the fray and join the pack of wolves mentality .

The decision making during the summer and in January leave much to be desired .

If relegation is the outcome then clearly changes need to be made regarding " The Plan " , the problem I see on the horizon is that " The Plan " was the reason the new owners bought the club .

Worrying times ahead .

I think they're being way too harsh on him as well but one or two things arent sounding too impressive are they.
    How many of us wanted to see Mallan get a start, well he did and no manager can be blamed for an awful individual error when it leads to a goal like that. But we did also used to have good keepers who were capable of keeping clean sheets now and then.

The questions still remain though as to just how much effort and MONEY the new owners are going to spend on us this year, especially if we do go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think they're being way too harsh on him as well but one or two things arent sounding too impressive are they.
    How many of us wanted to see Mallan get a start, well he did and no manager can be blamed for an awful individual error when it leads to a goal like that. But we did also used to have good keepers who were capable of keeping clean sheets now and then.

The questions still remain though as to just how much effort and MONEY the new owners are going to spend on us this year, especially if we do go down.
    Oh dear.
    Birmingham score 3? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

Who'd have thought it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast