+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Wolves fans said

What the Wolves fans said

Name:  33F54178-9D06-4745-BB64-AC2572A35CB4.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  10.4 KB

Arrived in the dump that is Barnsley

What a place this is.
    I’ve been to Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, but Barnsley has to be the best place I have ever been to. Magnificent.

Purely based on my last experience of attending a Barnsley away fixture, we should pitch invade at 0-0. I hate pitch invasions, but it's a backward hell-hole with racist scumbags

I think it’s my third or fourth visit to Barnsley.. proper football ground! Love it!

Unsure if it's a ploy to kill time but Barnsley have no ballboys this afternoon. Keeper had to collect from corner flag. The measures you'll go to when playing the mighty Wolves

To be fair, Barnsley are working hard and pressing effectively, just need patience and move the ball a bit quicker, either tire them out or wait for a mistake

Ref ****e and Barnsley is full of ****ers. Cav on next half please

Wolves started by knocking the ball around nicely, but an ineffective Jota & Costa meant we couldn't hold the ball up in the final third, and the half gradually got worse. Barnsley there for the taking however. Ref bloody awful!

Barnsley’s no 10 sticking to Neves like **** on a tramps underpants

Barnsley teetering

Unacceptable Wolves. Barnsley are near relegation!!! The Rots set in, everybody ****ing thinks we are up. Derby and Cardiff catching us. SORT IT OUT NUNO!!!

Only one winner. Barnsley struggling now

Barnsley parked the bus now. There's a goal in this somewhere

Should be beating teams like ****ing piss pot Barnsley

Piss poor this evening how ever you want to look at game, should be beating Barnsley easily 😔

what a load of tosh couldn't beat Barnsley 18th in the league get some money out fosun and get some bloody goal scorers in !!!!!!

Barnsley desperately clinging on, at home, for the 0-0 - right from the kick off. The Championship.

Barnsley's cup final and they defended like it as well. If there is one criticism of this Wolves team it's how they struggle to break down teams who set up for a draw. Still 10 points clear, on to Wednesday.

Bloody hell have Barnsley Police ever organised a football match before?! What a **** show!

Barnsley's full backs played out their skins to keep jota and Costa at bay. Cavaleiro changes the game yet again from bench

Bit of respect due to Barnsley. Can't go anywhere and expect a win gotta fight for it. We didn't today. Simple. Still, 10 points clear & best side in the division. Wolves ay we

A couple of decent comments but mainly the usual diatribe! Wolves fans reading this better google that word thick cnuts!
    Will the fans of teams like this EVER realise that they are NOT massive clubs who have a right to be in the Champions league going toe to toe with Barcelona?
    Wolves are top of the league because they have been handed cash to buy top players for this level, what they should be saying is "What a fantastic job their coaching team is doing by getting the cheap players they buy to keep out such a HUGE, MASSIVE, SPECTACULAR, BOUGHT team like ours"
    And what about the top comment "Arrived in the dump that is Barnsley" my god i've been to Wolverhampton and felt lucky to get out without catching some terminal disease which seems to also affect the speech of everyone who lives there, because when they speak they sound....Riley stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    A couple of decent comments but mainly the usual diatribe! Wolves fans reading this better google that word thick cnuts!
    Will the fans of teams like this EVER realise that they are NOT massive clubs who have a right to be in the Champions league going toe to toe with Barcelona?
    Wolves are top of the league because they have been handed cash to buy top players for this level, what they should be saying is "What a fantastic job their coaching team is doing by getting the cheap players they buy to keep out such a HUGE, MASSIVE, SPECTACULAR, BOUGHT team like ours"
    And what about the top comment "Arrived in the dump that is Barnsley" my god i've been to Wolverhampton and felt lucky to get out without catching some terminal disease which seems to also affect the speech of everyone who lives there, because when they speak they sound....Riley stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post

We'll said mate.

Wolverhampton is the biggest shyte hole in the west midlands bar none , horribly hoyle .

The land that time forgot .

The Pricky Feckin Blinkers!

What I appreciate is seeing and reading away fans and their decent and genuine comments. No it doesnt have to be a*rse kissing comments of course, but when they choose to stick to the footy and talk about the team, rather than the usual boring 'the town is a sh*ithole' etc.

I did like the following comment though "Bloody hell have Barnsley Police ever organised a football match before?! What a **** show!"

Well, the jury is still out for us Tykes regarding our local plod.

PLOD still knackered from blunts and PIGS game

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    PLOD still knackered from blunts and PIGS game
    Werent the piggy plods on riot squad for the Blunts v Fowls game eh ?.

Mr Lee asking Mr. Guo Guangchang the Wolves Owner what he thought .

Name:  A25376D1-38C1-453C-8580-CA74E1883BB1.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  15.7 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast