+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paul Warne signings

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Are you convinced the world is flat as well.........? ��

Nope.

But I think that that Proctor is a lot better player than most people think he is.

He needed to be at a club like Rotherham where he has a chance to claim a regular place in the team as one of the main men to get us the goals.

He will walk through defenders with his power at this level and bag up on a regular basis.

For me Proctor is the best signing the club have made in the last few years and I cannot wait to see him make a lot of people eat their words.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Nope.

But I think that that Proctor is a lot better player than most people think he is.

He needed to be at a club like Rotherham where he has a chance to claim a regular place in the team as one of the main men to get us the goals.

He will walk through defenders with his power at this level and bag up on a regular basis.

For me Proctor is the best signing the club have made in the last few years and I cannot wait to see him make a lot of people eat their words.
    Well I certainly hope you're right because he's never got anywhere near 15 goals in a season at any stage in his career.
    Hopefully he feels he's got something to prove and we'll benefit as a result.

"I doubt if he'll even be in the match day squad"

That would be misuse of club assets. Dex has goals in him if played correctly.

Look if he's retired ( in his head ) then why isn't he with the kids - playing 5 a side when the 1st team train.

If he is training with the rest then he is our most experienced player at a higher level than most of our squad....get him used !

Name:  IMG_0045.JPG
Views: 350
Size:  68.0 KB

Us Rotherham fans during transfer window 😂

Afternoon

Don't know if one of the hundreds of twitter rumours is just another load of bollox, or somut in it.

Good luck anyhows

JL Sport UK ⚽️‏ @JLSportsUK
    K Moore and J Emmanuel will complete season long loans to Rotherham when #ITFC return from Ireland #RUFC ...Marquis to #ITFC still on #DRFC

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Afternoon

Don't know if one of the hundreds of twitter rumours is just another load of bollox, or somut in it.

Good luck anyhows

K Moore and J Emmanuel will complete season long loans to Rotherham when #ITFC return from Ireland #RUFC ...Marquis to #ITFC still on #DRFC
    Love the photo blade

Afternoon

Good luck anyhows

You're welcome

You're welcome
    Thanks blade, any more?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234