+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T/S should never have put Paul Warne in this position.

Good luck on that one pocket, and respect doing that trip, especially when on t telly. I'll watch it int pub. Have a safe trip mate.

Oh ye and you must be mad lol. UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Had we took our early chances it would have been a very different game and Warne wouldn't be the topic of conversation
    The striker who missed that chance was signed by Paul Warne so he's gonna always take some responsibility when his players are under performing. Think a top league 1 striker would never miss that opportunity imo and it probably did cost us the game that miss but i wish him well with that injury looked a bad one.

He's a grown man for gods sake, he wanted the job

All strikers miss sitters. It's the nature of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He's a grown man for gods sake, he wanted the job
    I wish Warney all the best and hope that he is successful, but I never wanted him as manager, nor did most Millersmadsters, and despite the propaganda from Radio DeeDah, nor did the vast majority of Millers fans in general. Tactic of selecting "reserve squad" in mid-week, then "first team" yesterday has only resulted in two defeats, and lost the chance of a possible money-making cup tie (Unlike a couple of our local rivals). Tactical substitutions are usually being made too late, or wrong player for the position, which I don't believe an experienced manager would be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I wish Warney all the best and hope that he is successful, but I never wanted him as manager, nor did most Millersmadsters, and despite the propaganda from Radio DeeDah, nor did the vast majority of Millers fans in general. Tactic of selecting "reserve squad" in mid-week, then "first team" yesterday has only resulted in two defeats, and lost the chance of a possible money-making cup tie (Unlike a couple of our local rivals). Tactical substitutions are usually being made too late, or wrong player for the position, which I don't believe an experienced manager would be doing.
    I can't understand some people on here! For me Warny is doing a good job and this team will improve and become a very good side in the not too distant future.

Looks like we might need a new striker though with Procs injury looking like a bad one.

Agree big ladon.. some slate kempoo for his betting against the Millers last season but others can't wait for us to loose a few so they can say I told you this, I told you that..
    how many were on here the week we beat Southend and Lincoln in the same week slating warne/players.
    Fkin embarrassment

I think it's just the hangover from last season Cayton.
    It's one win in 4 and a tough game to come next week.
    Warne needs time but in a lot of people's eyes he's not the man for the job.
    Yesterday's game it was obvious our tactics were ineffective but he persisted with them.
    I agree it's far too early to Calling for the managers head but unfortunately because of last season times not on his side.
    Let's hope he can get the results to stop the knives been out but rightly or wrongly he needs to get them soon.
    UTM

I agree pocket. There's not many on the forum or in the stands who would have chosen warne but the bloke who pays to make that decision did. Calling for him to go after 4 games is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I agree pocket. There's not many on the forum or in the stands who would have chosen warne but the bloke who pays to make that decision did. Calling for him to go after 4 games is embarrassing.
    It absolutely is embarrassing but some of our supporters have the brainpower of a slug that's hard of thinking.
    Warne wasn't my choice but I really want him to succeed. My big doubt is whether he has the tactical ability to outwit other managers and he didn't do anything yesterday to improve my confidence.
    For example, Vaulks for Emmanuel, what the hell was that about?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast