+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

LesBraddforEngland says:
    Please, liberal left wing namby pamby apologists, don't bother replying! Your politics and policies have reduced this country to a shambles. I'm not interested in your opinions.

You've left me with a problem, chap. I am liberal and left wing but definitely not namby-pamby nor an apologist. If you only listen to those with the same point of view as you, nothing ever changes, does it?
    And don't you think the current shambles we're in has a lot more to do with the right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    LesBraddforEngland says:
    Please, liberal left wing namby pamby apologists, don't bother replying! Your politics and policies have reduced this country to a shambles. I'm not interested in your opinions.

You've left me with a problem, chap. I am liberal and left wing but definitely not namby-pamby nor an apologist. If you only listen to those with the same point of view as you, nothing ever changes, does it?
    And don't you think the current shambles we're in has a lot more to do with the right wing?
    I think it is more to do with people in charge not believing in what they are supposed to be doing, whether they are right, left or center.

... the current shambles is more to do with the shambolic Establishment Remoaners not accepting the leave vote and blocking an orderly exit.

Let's suppose a murderous mainly foreign cult took control of a part of England then conquered a third of the country slaughtering all before them who disagree or don't fit in. This group is eventually defeated and one of their members is found and says she wants to go home. What would we and our Govt say 'Well, see you then, keep in touch'?

As far as I can see the first thing that needs to happen now she's revealed herself is for the Syrian Govt to seize her and prosecute as hard as they can. Failing that she needs to join a long queue behind Alexanda Kotey, El Shafee Elsheikh
    and the rest for trial at the International Court of Justice in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

... the IS/Muslim shambles is to do with spineless liberals veering away from the standards of decency we, the ordinary Brits, expect to live by and not the anything goes multiculturalists would have us accept.

As I said before, I would not let her back in and I don't care what laws that policy would infringe upon. What I don't see though, is why being complacent about what action to take against her is somehow 'left-wing'. Joseph Stalin was left-wing and you wouldn't accuse him of being soft on crime, would you?

And while we're at it, fundamentalist Islam is actually very right wing and conservative. Nearly everything is frowned upon, especially when women are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I lost 2 babies now 9 months pregnant I want to come back to the UK & give birth cos I know I will be looked after there.
    I'm hoping she completes a hat-trick.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm hoping she completes a hat-trick.
    So you are wishing death on a baby that hasn't been born yet.

It takes a lot to give this woman the moral high ground, but you've just managed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you are wishing death on a baby that hasn't been born yet.

It takes a lot to give this woman the moral high ground, but you've just managed it.
    I really don't give a fcuk what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I feel the same about the Catholic church. Bunch of pedo nonces. Anyone who has followed that faith should be made to renounce it before being accepted into civilised society.

Or maybe that's just crap and you are a ****.
    I served my country and I'm Catholic. Just waiting for fat boys Uncle Albert response.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast