+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Takeover info

I've recently had email communication with Nick Richardson (Media and Comms manager) and he was none the wiser than anyone else so I personally think this is an attempt to badger those working in the club for information. It's not very fair and Nick seems a very pleasant chap who understands the frustration of the fans so let's not poke at those who have no control of the situation

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Debs who works in The Broken Wheelbarrow on matchdays is expecting twins.
    Beanhead is 95% certain that the deal will be concluded in 7-10 days and the twins aren't his.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Beanhead is 95% certain that the deal will be concluded in 7-10 days and the twins aren't his.
    I dont believe that for one minute.

Good news about the takeover though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Don't believe a word he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I've recently had email communication with Nick Richardson (Media and Comms manager) and he was none the wiser than anyone else so I personally think this is an attempt to badger those working in the club for information. It's not very fair and Nick seems a very pleasant chap who understands the frustration of the fans so let's not poke at those who have no control of the situation
    Well said, employees of the club must be pretty glum already and face an uncertain future. The last thing they need is every Tom, Dick & Harry chasing them for information. I am as frustrated as the next fan but I am sure if the Media & communications manager had something to say it would be on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Anyone requiring information/update regarding the situation at the club can ring The Media manager @ Notts County FC on 0115 9557213 or Mob 07900740556.
    Cheers durham useful information bet the Meadow Lane Switchboard will be in meltdown.

You may as well phone the speaking clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I wouldn't dream of poking Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Anyone requiring information/update regarding the situation at the club can ring The Media manager @ Notts County FC on 0115 9557213 or Mob 07900740556.
    Stupid boy

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    You may as well phone the speaking clock.
    At least the speaking clock tells the truth...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast