+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got what we deserved

Got what we deserved

Home match, away team not getting a look in, but yet again, unable to finish teams off, & see game out.
    Another 3-4 decent chances missed, woeful penalty, yet Derby get 2 chances, and one finds back of the net. The Leeds second half performance appeared well below par, lacked the drive / energy to get second goal, passing game disappeared, and one or two players, appeared to be coasting.

Harrison seems to be reverting back to last year, Bamfords misses, starting to be costly, a reluctance / stubbornness by MB to drop / change personel, all has a ring of last season about it. Only 8 games in, and easy points dropped already.

Bang on Bathlad - but it is SOOOOOO bloody frustrating

as I said elsewhere - we should be on 24 points now and about bloody 8 points clear!

Repeat of last season i am sorry to say

Yep..we should have a bit of a lead now and looking good.

All we can do is agree with each other for once, the only person who needs to see it is one stubborn sod who refuses to change it, and why oh why can we not get a confidant penalty taker......hit it hard and low for Christ's sake, like others say we should be 8 points clear before today's 3 o clock games started, infuriating.

Unbelievably most results have gone our way today, we can't keep relying on others, where have I heard that before.

The team deserved to win but Bielsa got what he deserved.The players put some effort in, even Bamford. But he's a striker who's not scoring goals so how can he start.? If Costa had started I think we would have scored more because the amount of opportunities Harrison messed up with poor passing or crossing wasn't funny. Costa should have been on when we were dominating. How was that not a pen when Costa was obstructed after they scored?

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    The team deserved to win but Bielsa got what he deserved.The players put some effort in, even Bamford. But he's a striker who's not scoring goals so how can he start.? If Costa had started I think we would have scored more because the amount of opportunities Harrison messed up with poor passing or crossing wasn't funny. Costa should have been on when we were dominating. How was that not a pen when Costa was obstructed after they scored?
    He got what he deserved? Since hes arrived he has transformed ordinary players into good players, and attracted players of the quality we haven't been able to in a while. Most on here moaning at the start of season the squad is too light, now it's we are top of league but should be further ahead. I doubt he's a dumb as some of you make out, he will have his reasons for the team he's picking, it's a long season and we have many young players. He gets far more things right than wrong.. This team is over achieving, when you compare it on paper to the clubs we are competing against with parachute payments, or as with the likes of that lot today getting round ffp. Frustrated but them's the breaks, this club is still on the up MOT

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    He got what he deserved? Since hes arrived he has transformed ordinary players into good players, and attracted players of the quality we haven't been able to in a while. Most on here moaning at the start of season the squad is too light, now it's we are top of league but should be further ahead. I doubt he's a dumb as some of you make out, he will have his reasons for the team he's picking, it's a long season and we have many young players. He gets far more things right than wrong.. This team is over achieving, when you compare it on paper to the clubs we are competing against with parachute payments, or as with the likes of that lot today getting round ffp. Frustrated but them's the breaks, this club is still on the up MOT
    Another Bielsa apologist.

He did well last season, getting more out a squad than others did, but he either can't or won't see what everyone sees, that we have attacking options that sit in the bench whilst the same selections week in week out fail to deliver.

We have squandered/lost at least 8 points because we didn't exploit the resources we acquired during the closed season.

Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and theexpecting a different result.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    ***ing spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Another Bielsa apologist.

He did well last season, getting more out a squad than others did, but he either can't or won't see what everyone sees, that we have attacking options that sit in the bench whilst the same selections week in week out fail to deliver.

We have squandered/lost at least 8 points because we didn't exploit the resources we acquired during the closed season.

Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and theexpecting a different result.
    Are you a fecking qualified coach? no I thought not what a numpty, try going to a fkin game once in a while, i am all for leeds fans having opinions that cant get to games but they seem to talk a bit of sense, you are on an other level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)