+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

[QUOTE=mistaram;38959879]
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post

Pie The best thing is he actually believes they are the best team in the planet jeeeezus !!
    Well of course I do - that is what supporting your team is all about, isn't it?
    By the way, did you used to post on here some years ago under the pseudonym "hitthemissus" or something like that?
    He was a nuisance as well.

[QUOTE=redman59;38961138][QUOTE=mistaram;38959879]

By the way, did you used to post on here some years ago under the pseudonym "hitthemissus" or something like that?
    He was a nuisance as well.[/QUOT

Yes can't fault you at the end of the day it's is about supporting your team No it wasn't me i might be a lot of things but wife beater I'm not Glad I'm a nuisance though 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Leeds statement says No bid was ever made No medical has taken place No wage was ever discussed You are the one who said it will all change when Vydra is sold They are welcome to Bamford good player But very inconsistent Not any Boro fans sorry he's going for an ego problem 😊
    Wrong again?
    Personal terms not agreed( must be the 50 k a week)

Doesn't want to sign for another club finishing below derby?

Well that's narrowed it down a bit lol

No one else is daft enough to pay him 50k a week in the championship, nor pay Direby 11M .

So in effect, he wants the Prem, which is never going to happen.
    You're stuck with him then. That certainly ****s up the transfer budget.
    Priceless.

[QUOTE=mistaram;38961175][QUOTE=redman59;38961138]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

He was a nuisance as well.[/QUOT

Yes can't fault you at the end of the day it's is about supporting your team No it wasn't me i might be a lot of things but wife beater I'm not Glad I'm a nuisance though ����
    I think it's Ratty under a new name.
    Seeing as he aint a mod anymore and was flushed out. The form fits.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38961254][QUOTE=mistaram;38961175]
    Quote Originally Posted by redman59 View Post

I think it's Ratty under a new name.
    Seeing as he aint a mod anymore and was flushed out. The form fits.
    No not Ratty wouldn't wish him on anybody not even you

Byram, could be a done deal today.

Been at the ground, touted at £3 M on a 4 year deal

zzz zzz zzz! Sees your ground he'll run a mile, best to show him notts county's ground, if he asks what's that big concrete thing over the river just say you don't know, it's in a different borough and no one goes out that way much

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    zzz zzz zzz! Sees your ground he'll run a mile, best to show him notts county's ground, if he asks what's that big concrete thing over the river just say you don't know, it's in a different borough and no one goes out that way much
    Is this in the same way that Lumpit, begged Reece Atkins to sign for Direby for 2 hours.
    He mulled it over and ****ed off to Hull.

It must turn your guts inside out Tw@tson, to see all these quality players coming in.
    BTW you obviously don't know Nottingham very well. Rushcliffe is one of the rich mans boro's. County is in the Meadows, that speaks for itself.

You'll be telling me Chaddesden is more affluent than Matlock next.

Deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    It must turn your guts inside out Tw@tson, to see all these quality players coming in.
    I think Lamps has done a good job at bringing in all these quality players, glad you think they are too, not bad when you said we were skint and on the verge of breaking FFP

Why would all this be turning my guts inside out?

What would worry me more as a forest supporter is reading all the bile on LTLF about forest finishing top and the rest of the positions below not mattering, or the renewed champions league rubbish, it all makes for comical reading by the outside world I suppose

Deluded forest certainly are

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I think Lamps has done a good job at bringing in all these quality players, glad you think they are too, not bad when you said we were skint and on the verge of breaking FFP

Why would all this be turning my guts inside out?

What would worry me more as a forest supporter is reading all the bile on LTLF about forest finishing top and the rest of the positions below not mattering, or the renewed champions league rubbish, it all makes for comical reading by the outside world I suppose

Deluded forest certainly are
    Number one, I don't read LTLF and cannot cater for them.
    But that is just mirroring your own site.
    http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38225268

How anyone on DCM can put Direby down as champs, considering what even got relegated last year is pure delusional.
    Like the rest of us, best you can hope for is top 6.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast