+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looks like we may have 50k at oxford game

looks like we may have 50k at oxford game

looks like we may get 50 k plus tomorrow and i see nearly all the tickets for norwich have sold out

appreciate they gave aay season tickets and selling kids tickets for a quid for oxford

but people are taking these tickets up

great to see

people's thoughts on ashley fade as they think more about club and as long as ashley stays in the background a lot will still go to the matches however when ashley pulls one of his party tricks he only damages the club and his pocket - lets face it supporters still went to blackpool and oyston was far worse than ashley

people still go and watch the unwashed
    i bett they would swap for ash

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    oh that they could have the chance.

i must admit i heard about the earth tremmor in the north east a few days agao and thought it was them realsing their a small club living in the shadows of the toon and their collective hearts falling through their arses

Why the insistence in comparing us with clubs that are worse off than us? The mackems have had one of the most disastrous nose dives in the history of English football. Would you be happy if I compared us to Liverpool who got a good manager and backed him with a lot of money? Do you think their owners are regretting what they've done? Did they sit back and say we can't compete with City because they are owned by a country?

How gullible many of our supporters are.

The difference between them and our owner is that they understand football and are better business men.

no liverpool gambled with their clubs existance and eventuqakky it paid off

they were always atop club
    have never been anything but a top club
    we had a few years at the top table the then owner couldnt maintain it and sold to ash who was never going to risk our club

liverpool have always been a ,massive club

we havent

A good old backing just might propel us forward into the next round.
    It's good to see and a good feeling.

no liverpool gambled with their clubs existance and eventuqakky it paid off

they were always atop club
    have never been anything but a top club
    we had a few years at the top table the then owner couldnt maintain it and sold to ash who was never going to risk our club

liverpool have always been a ,massive club

we havent
    Haven't you contradicted yourself? They are a massive club but they gambled with their existence?

Liverpool ceasing to exist? I think not. Likewise with Newcastle (and even the mackems).

Anyway (and as has been 'done to death') very few of us want us to do what Liverpool did. We just want money the club earns to be reinvested in the club and to have competent 'football' people running it.

liverpool weren't always a top club

they went through bad periods same as everybody else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)